Lash sealers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francesca0278

Reaction score
Hi,

I do mobile eyelash extensions and don't really use any one particular brand but would like to start trying to retail some after care products and have been looking at getting some lash sealers?

Just wondering which one everyone uses and how many you manage to sell each month??

Thanks,

Francesca

Hi,

I do mobile eyelash extensions and don't really use any one particular brand but would like to start trying to retail some after care products and have been looking at getting some lash sealers?

Just wondering which one everyone uses and how many you manage to sell each month??

Thanks,

Francesca

I like Flirties lash sealer, works well for clients in between infills, I sell as a essential when they have their first set! X

Thanks - do you manage to sell many? :)

Thanks - do you manage to sell many? :)

Yes basically I tell every client having semi perms their lashes will last longer using correct homecare ie sealer & non oily eye remover, I make a pack up that's a bit cheaper than buying separately - pack of cotton buds, sealer & remover £20 x

The lash perfect sealer is also good :)

Latest posts

Back