Lash tint and brow wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovelygirl85

Reaction score
Can you do a brow wax whilst the lashes are being tinted?

Yes of course providing the client is happy for you to do that and she is a regular so you know what shape she likes. If she is new then obviously not because she may need to look in the mirror whilst you do a consultation and measuring of the brows

Hth

Jody

i wouldn't. she might screw her eyes up tight when you remove the wax and blink in some tint.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

i wouldn't. she might screw her eyes up tight when you remove the wax and blink in some tint.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

i def wouldn't ... very dangerous and could be very painful for client if tint went in her eyes as said above...

As said, I definitely wouldn't. Tint could go in to your clients eyes or on to her skin. Tint eyebrows while tint is on eyelashes but no waxing or eyebrow shaping.

Oh interesting to read your views. I have always performed waxing when tint is developing if the client is a regular and happy with that. Never had any issues with the tint going in the eye.

I agree I would not wax eyebrows while eyelash tint is on as a lot of clients eyes water when their brows are being waxed its too risky

I wouldn't either. I'd rather spend the extra few minutes after x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree, would never ever do this. It's an accident waiting to happen.

Thanks ladies!
I didn't think you would, but it sort of stumped me for a moment! One of those brain freeze moments!

I normally wax the brows first as it only takes me a couple of mins then tint lashes, but if the client is happy & shes confident shes not going to flinch then if your confident then why not! I have loads of clients who don't move a millimetre when waxing and would only do it on them, knowing them! Im not sure if i would do it on a new client just incase she said she would be fine but then jumped up!

Personally, no, I would not recommend it as the therapist is required to stretch the skin, however gently around the eye area for the waxing. This would contort the closed lids, possibly resulting in dye and peroxide getting into the eyes.

I would not entertain the idea at all.

Of corse! You need to stretch the brow up, yes that would complicate things!! Im so tired i need to go to sleep, my brain isn't working! If your not sure just do the brow wax first, it doesn't take long

Latest posts

Back