Lash tint reaction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sav1992

Reaction score
Hi guys im new to this forum, I have a lady who's brows I tint regularly no problem what so ever, she asked if I would tint her lashes aswell the next time she was in, so I did a patch test, when she came in to have her tinting done she said no problem with patch test, long story short as I was removing tint she opened her eyes despite being told not to so this caused her eye to sting, anyway flushed the eye out and she said it had stopped stinging and it was fine. I told her if it starts stinging when she gets home to flush eye out again and go to the doctors if she is concerned . This was a week ago and today she has gone to the salon to complain that she has had a reaction and has eye drops from the doctors and is saying it's all my fault. Her brows were fine just her eyes. That have supposedly reacted , Has anyone had a similar problem or had this happen? Is it possible it is not the tint but something else? As far as I'm concerned I
Did everything I could in terms of washing the eye out and giving her aftercare advice and made sure that her eye was no longer hurting .But still feel terrible that it has happened.

You did everything right. Did you write down all of this in the record card at the time? If you didn't then next time that's the only other thing you need to remember to do. Sounds like she was ok when she left but her friends/family/doctor wound her up to make a complaint.

You did everything right. Did you write down all of this in the record card at the time? If you didn't then next time that's the only other thing you need to remember to do. Sounds like she was ok when she left but her friends/family/doctor wound her up to make a complaint.
Yes I wrote every detail down , having spoken to the client myself today it doesn't in fact sound like an allergic reaction to the tint but just allergies! I'm assuming she just put two and two together and got it wrong. Xx

Gee wizz you poor thing! Yes I had one client who this happened to and she went googling and started sending me snotty messages and tried to self medicate herself despite me telling her what to do and so there is no cure for stupidity I am afraid ...

Latest posts

Back