Lash Tinting/Perming Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lainy82

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of favourites/popular products for different treatments. Ie-Nails, waxing, spray tanning, lash extensions etc, but how about lash and brow tinting? Can anyone give me any advice please? :rolleyes:

xxx

I changed over to Thuya products a few months ago and I and my clients could tell the difference, it really is excellent stuff! The colours are intense and long lasting and their perm product are very easy to use.

If you buy the trial kit from Ellisons you alo get an intructional DVD too which is handy.

I changed over to Thuya products a few months ago and I and my clients could tell the difference, it really is excellent stuff! The colours are intense and long lasting and their perm product are very easy to use.

If you buy the trial kit from Ellisons you alo get an intructional DVD too which is handy.
I use this to the products are fantastic and they also let you tint and perm in the smae treatment not alot of other products are designed to do this.
Its called "Curl Up And Dye" :lol:

where do you get that product am still using salon system:cry:

thanks

I trained using Salon Systems. I tried to order Thuya from Ellisons on Friday but their site had probs. I was going to order the individual perm kit, do you think you need the dvd if you have trained in say Salon Systems or is it fairly straight forward? Also I notice they don't have a conditioner included in their kits whereas Salon Systems do, do you think you need this or do you purchase the Thuya Regenerating Cream and use that instead after both the perm and dye?
Thanks

If you can get hold of their tint & perm kit then it does contain the Regenerating cream. If the site isn't working why don't you try phoning your order though? :)

Latest posts

Back