Lash training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady*b

Reaction score
I know there's loads of different threads about lash training but wanted to ask my own questions!
Basically I'm torn between 3 companies lash fx, flirties and nouveau lash!

Flirties
Fairly close to me, mid range price of the three, I've heard good things about them from other ppl but at the mo ther my last choice as I don't know much about them!

Lash fx
Had a issue about patch testing but that's been cleared up, cheapest of the 3 choices, closest to me

Nouveau
Training is on offer but most expensive of the 3 as you have to buy kit on top, I would also have to get a hotel as training is so far away but mayb the better brand of the 3 in my opinion and really good training programme, also name would create more business plus opportunity to become master lash tech and mayb the better known brand.

Anyone that's my thoughts so I'm really torn am really interested to find out wat others thoughts are?

Thanks xxx

Not wanting to confuse you anymore but I trained with eyelash emporium a few months ago and would recommend them you get a starter kit included with the training price and there lashes are very good quality :)

Hiya,
Well I trained with flirties. I would 100% recommend it, but i haven't trained with any others so cant compare for you. In regards to not knowing much information... don't base your choice on that. Speak to the girls on here that trained with flirties or the trainers on here. Go to their website, BeautyTrix or phone/email them. I'm sure they would be more then happy to answer any of your questions.
You get a kit with training also. So that's a plus.

Go with what ever training you feel would benefit YOU. We can all tell you how much we loved our training and that we would recommend it. But you need to decide which one seems the better option for you and your needs. Money/kit/distance etc. Good luck :)

U did say flirties wer really good Jem I just don't no much about them.
I think deep down I wana do nouveau I think I'm just trying to justify the cost so I don't feel so guilty! Xxx

If your heart is set on nouveau then why dont you spend a little more time saving up. Or try and get some people in place for after the training in advance so you can start earning your money back.

Flirties worked for me. I did 1-2-1 training which was SO much easier for me as i didn't have to travel. Like i said, if your interested in knowing more you could always phone the girls up and ask for some information to compare. But it sounds to me like you have already made your mind up :)

With nouveau I can pay for training before 22nd of feb to get the offer on the training then I. Not looking at doing the training till may/June and the kit has to be purchased 7 days before so it does giv me time to save I'm just feeling guilty I think coz Ive just paid out and I'm doing my CND complete course, I'm going to the event and I've booked more training so I want to justify paying double the price with nouveau over lash fx!

How about... not thinking so much of it as 'paying out' but thinking of it as an investment. You believe nouveau is the best training for you, yeah? And you obviously feel CND is the best training for you? (btw im not disagreeing with you on any of this just trying to make your point) So why not invest in the best training for you with lashes as you are doing with nails. It wont just be benefiting you, your future clients will benefit from it and you will get a good reputation for being good at what you do and having the training to back it up. Hope that makes sense :p lol

Latest posts

Back