lashes disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlo3

Reaction score
hello ladies and gents am new to the site.
i had eyelash extensions last week to see what it would be like and maybe try and offer it to my clients. well it was an experience. I bought a voucher through groupon and went along to the salon,the girl who carried out the treatment hardly spoke any english and by what i gathered was not even a beauty therapist but an english student here for a couple of months.

I was lying there feeling quite uncomfortable,hoping that i would be able to open my eyes after.(i did by the way)

anyway i dont like the look of them and some have fallen out,so have a few gaps wich look weird. I dont want to go back there,but want them removed. I tried myself with oil,but it didnt work. I am worried because am sure i can see some of my own lashes looking really short and some bald patches. any suggestions?

You won't be able to removed them yourself unless you buy some lash remover for semi perm glue it's about 15.00 from your local wholesaler oil won't do it and you will end up probably pulling your lashes out you could try a salon but to be honest iveouldnt remove someone else's shoddy work as I wouldn't want any blame in how they looked afterwRds if you weren't happy befor she started you shouldn't of had it done! Go back and get them to remove them is my advice!. :-/ xx

owww no i'm really sorry to hear you had a bad experience but do not remove them yourself! i had my lashes done today with a voucher i bought off groupon for the same reason you got yours done ''research'' as i told my dad haha. i'm really pleased...

:Look_left my lashes

i'd phone them and let them know your not happy though, i'd want to know if that was my business x

Latest posts

Back