Lashes falling off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForYou

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I trained in lash extension around last year some time and I didn't practise enough. I recently started practising and have done a few sets that I feel look pretty good but 1 or 2 lashes are dropping off from the clients like the day after. I do think this could be my technique or is this normal?

How long should lashes be lasting for before they start to fall off? I am using flirts sensitive glue because i am quite slow still and I know it has a slower drying time . If you don't swipe the lash before putting it down does this affect the retention aswell? Also who does the best lashes as the ones I have are quite coarse I am sure there are some softer ones out there

I have attached a few pictures of the sets I have done so far.

Attachments

• Adele lashes 2.jpg
    Adele lashes 2.jpg
    885.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Adele's lashes.jpg
    Adele's lashes.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 78
Is it a new bottle of adhesive? If not you might find that it's gone off and you would need new that could be a reason why they are coming off

yes brand new I got it last week. After researching I think it could be due to the humidity. my hygrometer came today and is showing that my room is at 37% which means I need a humidifier right?

yes brand new I got it last week. After researching I think it could be due to the humidity. my hygrometer came today and is showing that my room is at 37% which means I need a humidifier right?
Might seem like silly answer but if it is just one or 2 falling off the day after....... do u give the lashes a good brush once you have finished your application? Could just be that those didn't attach properly?

Latest posts

Back