Lashes then tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naomi31

Reaction score
Hi I have a client that wants lash extensions and a spray tan done for a photo shoot she's got. She wants them done on the same day. I know lashes aren't meant to get wet for 24hours after being applied, but as it's just a mist of tan would it be ok? Has any one done lashes for a client and then tanned them??

Yes do it a lot always fine if you're worried why not nano mist the lashes before tanning

Why not do it the other way around? I don't do tans, so this actually might be a silly question for the more knowledgeable techs here.

Yeah you couldn't do it the other way around as there could be a chance your clients eyes may water. X

Why not do it the other way around? I don't do tans, so this actually might be a silly question for the more knowledgeable techs here.
I wouldn't want to
Yeah you couldn't do it the other way around as there could be a chance your clients eyes may water. X
I wouldn't want accidentally make marks on her tan from her laying down, or my hand touching her forehead lol x

Latest posts

Back