Lashes-who to train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elouisebrows

Reaction score
can anyone reccomend a good eyelash brand to train with for individual lashes. thanks

Have a look at flirties.co.uk hun trainers up and down the country some doing one to one training and you have continuous contact with ur trainer as well.

Following this thread :) I do LVL lashes and love them but would quite like to branch out x

I trained with lash perfect back in June and thought the training was quite good but went on a course with frankie widdows yesterday who is a trainer for the institute of eyelash excellence omg what a difference! This course was amazing one on one tuition she uses a range of brands so you actually get to try out what works best for you rather than when I trained lash perfect and had to use all their products. I learnt so much yesterday and will definitely book on another course with her when I'm ready for volume lashes. Xx

What glue did you swap to Katie also havin a few probs with lash perfect glue xx
How much did frankies traing cost please? Xx

Thanks Katie iv never herd of that company I'll check it out how often do your clients need infills or do you remove all lashes and start again? Xx

Also what is the company you get the lash and brow glue from please? Xx

Eloise have a look at Flirties x

Also thinking about training in individual lashes. Have just done the HD brow course. I want to do LVLs also but can only afford one of the courses at the mo and can't decide which route to take!

How did you find the HD brows course? X

The lash lift and colour boost by Flirties also has a brilliant result x

It was amazing Savara. I was unsure about doing it and finally went for it after around 18 months thinking about it! I couldn't justify the cost at first but was money well spent! Still learning but getting better and better each week x

Gateway Workshops are excellent, each tutor has over a decade or more of experience, reasonably priced too x

Latest posts

Back