Lashing giving me headache!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola67

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have to wear glasses for reading, tv etc so wear them for lashing too. Recently I started to use the mag lamp as well so that I could get really close up, the problem I had with this is that the lamp is awkward to work under. So I bought a magnifying headset, now I find that after about 45 mins my eyes start to ache and by the end of the treatment I have a headache.
I definitely need some sort of magnification as well as my glasses, but can't think of anything else to use. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you in advance.........
Linds x

Hi All,
I have to wear glasses for reading, tv etc so wear them for lashing too. Recently I started to use the mag lamp as well so that I could get really close up, the problem I had with this is that the lamp is awkward to work under. So I bought a magnifying headset, now I find that after about 45 mins my eyes start to ache and by the end of the treatment I have a headache.
I definitely need some sort of magnification as well as my glasses, but can't think of anything else to use. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you in advance.........
Linds x

Are you sure you need magnification rather than good lighting?

I wear contact lenses, but I cant lash with out my camping light :D I buy mine from Argos, not too expensive and they are on elastic that go around your head. The light then shines where ever you look, it really illuminates all those lil lashes that are hard to find without great lighting.

Just a thought :D

Hi blinkingorgeous do you mind telling me which light it was? could do with one myself
Thanks

Hi blinkingorgeous do you mind telling me which light it was? could do with one myself
Thanks

was just going to ask the exact same thing. x

P.s - thanks for the link claudia. x

Thank you both

I use my mag lamp for extra lighting and I've brought some cheap reading glasses which are of a stronger perscription than my normal one to use as magnifyers. My opticians told me what strength to get and they are perfect and you can obviously buy them in all sorts of pretty designs

H xx

Thank you for your replies, I have been investigating since I posted and Angelina I have looked at these glasses online, they look much better than the headset I wear. Heather, funnily enough one of my colleagues suggested reading glasses at a stronger prescription so I think I will pay a visit to my optician and see what she says.
Thanks again.
Linds x

Latest posts

Back