Latest acrylic system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilliesbeauty

Reaction score
Hi ,

I need some advice please i have been a trained nail tech for some time now but had a stop gap due to having children and have recently got bk into it the only issue i have when i passed i used ons(odyssey nail systems) and am very very low but nowhere seems to do this anymore...

so i am just wanting to know what the best next system for acrylic would be to use

thanks all in advance for yr replies :):)

Well to be honest that is an open book....:lol:

You will get replies from everyone telling you their preferred system and why....but mainly because that will be their chosen brand.

I could tell you CND is the best, it is the 'next/current' best brand....that is the brand I use and it's great!

Then someone else could come along and say use Young Nails...
then someone could say NSI....

The list goes on....

Perhaps the best thing would be to research each brand that will be mentioned here :lol:
maybe telephone each company and ask about their conversion courses....and use the search facility on here to find out more info about each brand/company/distributor....

If you have been out of the loop maybe a refresher course or 1-2-1 would help too....

Good luck xxxx

Odyssey Nail Systems have been revamped and are beautiful to work with contact uk sales on 01709 882071.

hth's :hug:

I think there still is a UK distributor for ONS....t-centrix I think.
Possibly some other Geek will know.

I think you should look about, and see who is in your area to upgrade your skills to get you back into the Industry with a bang!, in case a few things have changed whilst you have been away ;)

thanks both for yr advice i did like odyssey and never had any probs with it but yes i will do some research again, my technique is fine just need new products

thanks so much :)

ONS is flawless. If you have worked with it before you won't be satisfied with anything else ever again. Go onto their main website and click on distributors, there you will find the UK contact number. :)

Christelle Schlebusch
ONS Distributor & Educator
South Africa

Latest posts

Back