Latest Scratch Mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
Got my latest edition of Scratch today and Sam's article about Ebay is a great read - if we can stop the sale of "hazardous" items by notifying Ebay then this can only be a step in the right direction.

Sorry Sam, my kids are not really into Dr Seuss LOL.

BTW thanks to Alex for the mention of the Quicksoak Bowl on page 86 but unfortunately the price is incorrect. I do not charge VAT as I am not registered for VAT) so the price is only £13.99 inclusive of anything you can think of LOL ie. that is all you pay for it to come from my door to your door!

As always Alex and co. it is a great read. - Can't wait for Doug's second edition to be out in March.

And it is great to see that Daryl Hackett is still out there - some of the old timers might remember her from Nailtech days when we used to discuss Spam LOL. It would be great to see Daryl on here!

Its a shame that Scratch are not allowed into the g-mex show, i think healthly competition is a good thing. I do hope that you will all pop over to the Midland hotel and support them, i certainly will do, any chance for a hug with alex and scott, good luck guys, i hope you do well.

Never Fear Fiona,Daryl is here!

Welcome Daryl :)

I shall creep no further on this reply as I have just raved over you on your other thread and sound like a complete groupie lol and dont wanna scare you :)
I have to say it again though ... your work is amazing :)
Jo xx

talontedbitch said:
Never Fear Fiona,Daryl is here!

lol Welcome Daryl - love the user name...

Latest posts

Back