LDN Skins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyNina

Reaction score
I'm going to start offering spray tanning in my salon soon and wondered if anyone uses LDN Skins and if so what they thought of it? Any problems? Also how many shades to they offer?

Would be very interested to get people's opinions/experiences

Thanks xoxo

I sampled it a while back but wasn't overly impressed. The solution is slightly oily feeling on your skin and I wasn't keen on the smell. I got 2 samples and tried the lighter one (tone 3 I think but can't right remember) the colour was quite dark. Nice enough for the 1st couple of days but faded quite badly and took on a very yellowish colour. I believe this solution is more suited to an airbrush machine rather than a hvlp as they recommend only a very light coating. I had my machine turned right down and didn't use much solution but I still got results which suggested the skin had been overloaded with solution even though I only did a light spray of it. I didn't try the tone 4. I would get some samples and give it a go so you can decide for yourself.

Latest posts

Back