Le Chat HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranquil girl

Reaction score
I am currently look to change my nail supplier and came across Le Chat sounds very glam, but do they do acrylic i do mostly acrylic in my salon. If they do acrylic what is it like, I have done a search but just found gel please help.

Also what are the nail polishes like?? We are having a grand re- opening of my salon in November and i would like my new products in for then? I have requested a brochure but you never know when it will arrive with the situation with the post? Can any help me.

Hi

Le Chat doesn't do their own brand of L+P as such however their gel is a UV powder gel (gel + powder) system which gives the strength of acrylic but with the look of gel. It is a nice product to use and the application is very easy. I don't know what their nail varnish is like as I haven't used it.

Why not give them a call and I'm sure they will answer any questions you have, they can be reached on 01603 433833 (Norwich head office)

HTH's

Jessie

It should be here shortly, have aread of this thread

Ooops I didn't realise they were doing an acrylic range, glad I read that post!! Looks like I'm a bit out of date, it's been a while since I done my course and they used a different brand of acrylic back then so I think i'll have to give them a ring and find out about it.

Jessie

yes, danger mouse is right, we are still waiting on it.

i was working with the american head educator earlier in the year and she has told me that the new packaging is very inovative with a dispenser system for the monomer. its taking a while to find a good supplier to work out a few technical hitches i believe. i do hope its sorted soon , the gel range is so fab, so i hope the liquid and powder offers us the same results and choices.

also for those who were asking before, the lechat soak off colour gels have now got to the u.k.
there is a fairly limited range at the moment, but there are plans to introduce more soon. its a great economical option for those who want to introduce a soak off gel range to their repertoire.

Latest posts

Back