Leaflet drop, before or after Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa82

Reaction score
Hey geeks, just after some opinions please. Got some leaflets done there and am debating wether to do a drop tonight and this weekend or to wait til after xmas??
Was thinking if I do it now I might get a few new clients that can't get in to the salon before xmas or they cant get an appointment etc, but then I'm thinking people are rushing about and might not even read them and just throw them in bin as they've no time?

Don't want to waste my leaflets so unsure what to do! What do u geeks think would drum up more business?

I'm mobile hair and tan :hug: x

Hi,
It might be a good idea to do half now as you saw to drum up the trade for people who cant get into their usual salon or have the time to get to the salon before christmas and then monitor it over the next few days and if you have no response wait until after christmas to do the rest saves you wasting all your leaflets!

I think it would be a good idea to get some droped off now asap. There will be some people that havn't remeberd to make an appointment in time with their salon, before xmas, and will find that they are fully booked.
Good luck
:hug:

If you've got time...why not both? People might need a reminder to book themselves in last minute for Xmas on one side- and then in Jan you've got people getting back into the swing of things.

Split the batch, have something on the leaflet that you can count (ask them to bring the leaflet back for a discount etc.) - and see what was most sucessful- and then let the rest of us know!

If you can't measure it, you can't manage it.

Great thanks geeks :green:
Will get up tomorrow early and go round my local area xx

hello! I hope you don't mind me asking but where did you get your leaflets printed? was it vistaprint? all it is is I'm after some too! GOOD LUCK! XXX:green:

Yeah vista print :)
Might get some different ones next time from local printers though, I can never get small flyers from vista (maybe just me) but only suitable size seen to be post cards. Any one else find this? x

Hi Guys,
I got some leaflets printed via pawprint - they were fab - great service and a really really good deal as they have lots of special offers.
merry christmas!
x

Latest posts

Back