Leaflets expensive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 1000 very beautiful booklets printed at a cost of about £270. I then had them delivered in areas of my choosing which cost about £40. That was on 8 Jan. I have just done a count via my software of the amount of new clients since 8 Jan and it is 20. Not cheap but what a fab return! It is now up to me to ensure the buggers come back lol x

If you don't mind me asking, where did you have them printed? Thank you :) xx

A place called general print solutions in Wellingborough. Think they deliver all over. Mine are 12 pages (6 pages and 12 sides to you and me) on thickish paper so not cheap!
Vicki x

A place called general print solutions in Wellingborough. Think they deliver all over. Mine are 12 pages (6 pages and 12 sides to you and me) on thickish paper so not cheap!
Vicki x

Maybe we can quote for you next time as I think we might be a tad cheaper :)

Squidgernetball who do you get to post them I find it a right ball ache doing it my self !

There is a local company who deliver a free magazine door to door. They do it. Often newspapers will cover specific areas as well x

I'm delivering my own too - it's good for the legs but takes time :)

Banner penguin can i supply my own artwork??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vicki x

Thank you! X

I'm delivering my own too - it's good for the legs but takes time :)

Banner penguin can i supply my own artwork??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course.

What size does everyone think are the best for leaflets/price list?

How long's a piece of string? :)

Really dependant on two things, how much content you want to fit on (text, offers, images etc.) and how you're going to use them.

If you've got lots of text and you're not using them as a multi-purpose flyer you could have a booklet, a folded leaflet or a trifold.

Or if you've not got as much text and you're going to post them door-to-door you might want a double sided A5 or A6 leaflet.

A5 double sided is the most popular leaflet I design.

How long's a piece of string? :)

Really dependant on two things, how much content you want to fit on (text, offers, images etc.) and how you're going to use them.

If you've got lots of text and you're not using them as a multi-purpose flyer you could have a booklet, a folded leaflet or a trifold.

Or if you've not got as much text and you're going to post them door-to-door you might want a double sided A5 or A6 leaflet.

A5 double sided is the most popular leaflet I design.

Ah great, I think that's what I'm gonna go for then. I'm doing them to give out to people and leaflet drop through doors so I wouldn't need larger. I may well be coming to you for design as still waiting for my partner to design me something and it's taking ages!!!!

What do people put on the back of double sided? That's a serious question, sorry if I sound stupid! I am quite good at designing my own (have only done 2 but everyone has said they look good haha!) But I have only done single sided ones. I generally have put: offer, list of treatments, contact details, call today, and a bunch of logos courtesy of companies that I use, and a picture just to make it prettier.

What information could I put on the back that would benefit me?

By the way I've used print24 in the past and found them to be very good. Nice and helpful for us who don't really know much about it! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

What do people put on the back of double sided? That's a serious question, sorry if I sound stupid! I am quite good at designing my own (have only done 2 but everyone has said they look good haha!) But I have only done single sided ones. I generally have put: offer, list of treatments, contact details, call today, and a bunch of logos courtesy of companies that I use, and a picture just to make it prettier.

What information could I put on the back that would benefit me?

By the way I've used print24 in the past and found them to be very good. Nice and helpful for us who don't really know much about it! x

I was gonna put the treatment/price list on the back on the front I was gonna have all the other stuff you mentioned?

I was gonna put the treatment/price list on the back on the front I was gonna have all the other stuff you mentioned?

I'm nervous to do this as price lists change very easily. Maybe I will just do it and put correct at time of printing or something. Thanks x

I'm nervous to do this as price lists change very easily. Maybe I will just do it and put correct at time of printing or something. Thanks x

Yeah as I figured people will want to see roughly what sort of prices i charge?
Yeah I think if we put "all prices correct at the time of printing and "E&OE" at the bottom that covers for price increase?

Latest posts

Back