Leap Year Geeks!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprinkles

Reaction score
I know Julie76 is a leap year baby and so am I (both the big:Look_righ 30:Look_left this time!!)

Are there any other geeks out there born on a leap year?? when do you celebrate, 28th feb or 1st March?

I think you should celebrate on both! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:Love:

Urban Geek said:
YES I TOTALLY AGREE LEAP YEAR BABIES SHOULD HAVE 2 BIRTHDAYS!!!

Urban Geek said:

As long as you don't gain 2 years each time!

Happy birthday

tentips said:
As long as you don't gain 2 years each time!

Happy birthday

I'm only 7 and a half this year :wink2: , which is taking some explaining to my 6 year old daughter!

if i had to choose one day it would be the 1st as you wernt born by the 28th
if you see what i mean, but then again that makes your birthday in a different month!
aw well just have both lol xx

My brother is a leap year baby, he celebrates today as mum said he is a February baby, not a March one. Happy Birthday leap year geeks whichever day you decide to celebrate!

sprinkles said:
I'm only 7 and a half this year :wink2: , which is taking some explaining to my 6 year old daughter!
me to selina and my oldest boy is 13 this year! he's older then me in leap years...lol

happy birthday to all leepyear babies, whether you celebrate today tomarow or both:biggrin:

One of my clients was born on a leap year and she celebrates on both days. I agree that you should too!!

well, not my birthday, but it is my wedding anniversary. we celebrate on the 28th as we got wed on the last day of february.

My mum was like Sassy's, you were born in Feb so celebrate Feb 28th,it's still the same month,
My husband Paul thinks like Shelley, you were not born on the 28th so celebrate the day after.

So growing up I celebrated on the 28th, then I realised I could take advantage and celebrated on whichever I wanted :twisted:hee hee, and make the most of both days ,good to be able to swap for a night out when one of the days falls on a weekend :wink2: . Now it seems to of drifted onto 1st March most years, but my mum still sent me a birthday text today as always bless her!!:Love:

Are there any more leap year geeks out there? We have over 8000 members, I thought there might be a few of us, maybe we're even rarer than I thought!:lol:

Latest posts

Back