• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lease available for beautiful salon in North Wales - amazing opportunity!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerries

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a lease on a salon in North Wales that is due for renewal in November, and due to ill health I am not able to continue with the lease.

I am therefore looking for someone to take the lease over from me (my landlord is quite happy with this) - this would mean that whoever takes it on has a great opportunity, as if they decided in November that it's not for them, they could end the lease and not renew it.

I opened the salon in May as nails only, and it has been a huge success. I was fully booked on the days that I was there, and I am currently having to turn clients away as I am too poorly to work. The salon is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take over a new, thriving little business, with a number of established clients, and a casual lease. The rates are all extremely competitive, and very low cost to run. I am devastated that I am having to give the salon up, however I know that someone will get a huge amount of enjoyment and satisfaction from it.

If anyone would like any further information or photographs, please email me - [email protected].

Thanks!

Cerries

Latest posts

Back