Lease IPL machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loobylou22

Reaction score
Hi, Iv been looking into getting a hair removal machine.
I'm currently offering all beauty treatments and environ facials but I'm fully booked 2-3 weeks in advance but money isn't growing.
I have looked into laser and ipl for a while but feel now is the time to look seriously.
Can anybody give me any idea on monthly rental options with Inspa and Skinbase? Are they the same type of machine?? Buying a machine is not an option ATM and I would like to see if I would have much interest before I buy. Thank you for your help. Xx

Buying/leasing an IPL or any aesthetics machine is a serious investment for any business. I have purchased several laser/ipl/rf machines over the years and have always considered it to be a great investment for the business.
The most important step is to make sure you've chosen a machine that isn't just a well known 'name' but will deliver results for you! Happy to discuss with you more if you want to DM me :) x

Thanks for your reply. Yes that's why Iv opted for the lease option. Just was hoping to get an idea on prices. Xxx

Thanks for your reply. Yes that's why Iv opted for the lease option. Just was hoping to get an idea on prices. Xxx
The prices and set-up costs vary from company to company, and the term of the lease - happy to give you an idea of what I did if it helps x

Yes please! Thing is Iv contacted companies before and they ring ALL the time once they find your interested. Xx

I'll try and send you a DM.
They can be very pushy, I've had to remind them I was the client on a few occasions!!

Buying/leasing an IPL or any aesthetics machine is a serious investment for any business. I have purchased several laser/ipl/rf machines over the years and have always considered it to be a great investment for the business.
The most important step is to make sure you've chosen a machine that isn't just a well known 'name' but will deliver results for you! Happy to discuss with you more if you want to DM me :) x

Have you heard of In Spa Solutions IPL machines? If so any feedback? x

Hi ive been wanting to do the same for a long time but not found any joy with a machine .... Have you managed to find one ?

Hi, Iv been looking into getting a hair removal machine.
I'm currently offering all beauty treatments and environ facials but I'm fully booked 2-3 weeks in advance but money isn't growing.
I have looked into laser and ipl for a while but feel now is the time to look seriously.
Can anybody give me any idea on monthly rental options with Inspa and Skinbase? Are they the same type of machine?? Buying a machine is not an option ATM and I would like to see if I would have much interest before I buy. Thank you for your help. Xx

Hi Loobylou - here is a quick start guide we put together at SkinBase to help you choose between different IPL machines. Hope this helps.

Wavelengths
  • 5 different filters ensure effective targeting and brilliant results for clients
There is no compromise with the SkinBase IPL in terms of the wavelengths available. There are two separate filters for hair removal, this means that SkinBase can treat skin types Fitzpatrick I-V (V being Asian skin tones). This is best in class because most IPL machines can only treat Fitzpatrick I-IV skintypes.
Three further medical filters are available to provide the necessary wavelengths to achieve excellent results for acne, photo rejuvenation and vascular lesion treatments.

Energy Density (Power)
  • No compromise on power, ever.
You can be assured that the SkinBase IPL will always have enough power to achieve the desired results that you are looking for (up to 110 joules/cm2). The SkinBase IPL is the most advanced on the market because not only can you adjust the power setting but you can also change the pulse duration. This enables you to fine tune each treatment to ensure effective results for even the most difficult skin types and hair colours.

Energy density + pulse width = a powerful combination
  • Not restricted by the factory settings, fine tune your treatments
Using the clients skin & hair type the machine will work out the most appropriate initial settings. As you progress through a course you have the ability to fine tune the energy density and the pulse duration to secure the best possible outcome for every client.

Pulse repetition
  • 3 second recharge means treatments are fast and productive
This is how long it takes for the machine to fire off another pulse. If you consider this in relation to the flash head which is the largest available on the market, you can appreciate the speed in which treatments can be performed. Taking an underarm treatment as an example: a typical underarm would only require 6-8 flashes and there would only be 3 seconds between each flash. Between each flash you would use the secondary cryo handset to chill the skin removing the need for gel and making the treatment painless.

Spot size
  • Large spot size = fast, profitable treatments
This is the area on the handset that delivers the pulse, this varies from machine to machine. SkinBasehas the largest spot size on the market at 13cm2 (35mmx45mm) which enables you to cover larger areas more quickly reducing salon overheads & increasing the productivity of the therapist. TheSkinBase IPL also features a reducer head for those times when a smaller spot size might be required e.g., top lips.

Cryo-Handset or cooling head
  • means no messy gels and ice packs and ultimate client comfort
The SkinBase IPL system has two hand sets, one to deliver the IPL pulses and one to cool the skin for treatment. Cooling the skin allows higher power levels to be used whilst still maintaining your client's comfort. The cryo handset removes the need to use gel which reduces costs and time, it also improves client comfort as gel is difficult to fully remove and a customer leaves feeling sticky. In some treatments the level of cooling required can be different. For example, when treating vascular lesions, too much cooling will cause the blood vessels to constrict and reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. WithSkinBase IPL the cooling handset can be adjusted to different temperatures to maximise the results for your client.

Ease of use
  • Full colour touch screen works out the best settings for your client
SkinBase IPL has a full colour touch screen that guides you through setting the correct treatment for your client. You won't need to refer to a chart or diagram, simply enter your client's details and the machine will work out the most accurate and effective levels for you. Don't worry, this is a CE certified medical device that allows you to adjust the parameters to move away from the factory defaults and to perform tailor made advanced treatments.

Choosing a company to work with

The SkinBase IPL system has a very high specification, but we also know how important it is to have great back up and support for your new treatment. Tomorrow we will talk about the benefits of choosingSkinBase for your business but don't forget you can contact us any time if you have any questions.

SkinBase IPL systems
We have manufactured our microdermabrasion machines ourselves here in the UK for ten years and we have built up a great reputation. We get asked by many manufacturers from around the world if they can license our Pay as you go technology. This has allowed us to hand pick the very best IPL manufacturer in Europe. Elmac Elettronica from Italy have been making medical devices since the 70s. The IPL machine that we have made in partnership with them is, we believe, the best in class.
  • Medically certified system

Not all IPL devices are medical IPL devices. In fact, some IPL machines are imported under standard CE certification, which are the same standards that a simple kitchen toaster would require. With a medically CE certified machine like SkinBase IPL every component is tested and certified, every engineer that is involved with the manufacture of the machine is certified and every company in the supply chain is insured. With SkinBase IPL you can be assured that everything is of the highest quality and there is full backup support should you ever need it.

• Medical treatments - massive earnings potential
Because the SkinBase IPL machine is medically CE certified it opens up advanced medical treatments to you. You can expect hourly profits of £250-936 when performing these treatments which include vascular lesions, acne & photo rejuvenation.

• No consumable costs - simply pay as you go
One big disadvantage of owning any other IPL machine is that you have to purchase new flash heads from time to time. These usually cost between £1000-2000 per head. With the SkinBaseIPL pay as you go, these new flash heads are supplied free of charge every 15000 flashes to ensure optimal performance. Not only that but should the machine require servicing or any other spares, these are also included within the treatment fees.

• Largest flash head on the market
For your business this makes a huge difference to the amount of time it takes to perform treatments especially on large body areas like the legs, this also means you can be very competitive on price as you are not paying per shot like other salons and you have a larger flash head too.
  • Risk-free way to introduce IPL services
If it doesn't work out for you simply return the machine at the end of your contract and receive yourIPL deposit back in full. As we have found out with microdermabrasion, sometimes not for a lack of trying it just doesn't work out in some businesses however much you love the treatment and PAYG means you can take that risk without a costly debt.
  • No hidden costs
Replacement hand pieces, lamps and filters are included. you simply pay a 1/3 of the RRP price for each treatment, all technical support, marketing support and training is included as standard.
  • Advanced settings
On competitor's IPL machines, the only information that you enter about the client is the Fitzpatrick skin type (I - V). With the SkinBase system, you not only enter the skin type, you enter the colour of the client's hair and the thickness of the client's hair - this therefore gives you far more accurate treatment parameters based on the individual. The SkinBase system also allows more control over the advanced settings, so not only can the energy density be altered, the pulse duration can be altered as well, many competitor's machines don't do this.
  • Total Support
We know that one of an operator’s biggest dreads is the unexpected health and safety visits. We will ensure that not only do you have an IPL room to the highest standards but that you will be armed with a full pack of certifications for the machine, premises and training. All you need to do is simply show this file to the visitor and give them our phone number.
  • Training
SkinBase provide comprehensive training for all their systems and you will receive three days of training for IPL.

Hi I bought my laser based IPl machine from Skinfirst 4 years back. I have been very happy with their system and my clients have had amazing results in a very short time. Feel free to DM me.
Www.skinfirst.co.uk

Sana

I'm also in the same situation and would appreciate any help from fellow geeks! Such a hard decision to make! X

Hi I was in the same boat a few years back. I luckily found the perfect laser/IPl systems and love the company. They provide thorough training and the support they offer cannot be matched. Machines can be rented short term or bought out right. Feel free to private message me. The company is www.skinfirst.co.uk
Sana

Latest posts

Back