Lecente glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph30

Reaction score
Can some recommend shellac or bio sculpture colours to put lecente Neptune stardust over i saw it at the beauty show and loved the colour but it doesn't look how I remembered when I have tried it over different colours, any advice would be great and also any of the lecente glitters people would recommend thank u xx

If you go on to lecente's facebook page they have lots of swatches of the new glitters.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can some recommend shellac or bio sculpture colours to put lecente Neptune stardust over i saw it at the beauty show and loved the colour but it doesn't look how I remembered when I have tried it over different colours, any advice would be great and also any of the lecente glitters people would recommend thank u xx

Hi,
here is neptune (and some other Lecente glitters) over the modern folklore collection. It really changes the colour! For example- all nails with fine vermillion, and 3 nails with different Lecente additives on them you can see the difference.

Attachments

• modern folklore.jpg
    modern folklore.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 600
  • fine vermillion.jpg
    fine vermillion.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 489
This is Constellation over Rose Brocade and Plum Paisley as accentsImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414681698.216146.jpg

The best advice I ever received "work smarter, not harder" - Thank you Geeks!!

Sorry, I just noticed you asked for Neptune :-/

The best advice I ever received "work smarter, not harder" - Thank you Geeks!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414691034.915050.jpg over blush teddy (ring finger)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414702539.454879.jpg over
Pretty poison xx

I am sure most swatches are normally shown over black and/or white. Have you tried those?
I bought the xmas glitters and loved them and so I bought more however I tried the black glitter and am so dissappointed. I was aiming for black sparkly nails but they looked awful like black lumpy poorly painted nails 🙈 ive got loads more to try just hope this one is a one off and the rest will impress me as much as the xmas collection did.
Anyone recommend any other favourites or any to avoid? Thanks x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420893835.233056.jpg
Lecenté black holo ❤️

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420893862.235931.jpg
Lecenté Candy pink ❤️

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420893889.086446.jpg
Lecenté cardinal red ❤️

Ooooo love the candy pink ❤️

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420899864.467847.jpg
From left to right
Holographic white over Romantique
Neptune over Romantique
Capri over Silver Chrome
Silver over Silver Chrome
Blue Gunmetal over Silver Chrome
New York Pink over Romantique
Light Copper over Locket Love
Ocean Spray over Hotski
Chocolate over Faux Fur

If anyone can tell me of any other colours these glitters look good over or point me in the direction of a link to tell me I would be most grateful. Thankyou x

Holographic white over black looks like beetle nails! 😍

Holographic white over black looks like beetle nails! 😍

Oooo I'll try that tomorrow. Capri seems quite versatile too. Any great combos? X

How do you give a ❤️ to a post?

I love the Lecente Neptune glitter, it's beautiful on Shellac Chiffon Twirl (which is almost the same colour) and this week a client asked for it as a fade on Rose Bud, I thought it was lovely.
I'd also love to see pics of Neptune on other Shellac colours.

Attachments

• IMG_2678.jpg
    IMG_2678.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 171
  • neptune glitter.jpg
    neptune glitter.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 156

Latest posts

Back