Lecente glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds interesting!

Ive order 3 to try. Yeah excited!

I've been tempted to try these for a while ! What is the removal like ? Is it much longer when applied over shellac ? Would you need to soak as usual and then re-wrap ?

I've been tempted to try these for a while ! What is the removal like ? Is it much longer when applied over shellac ? Would you need to soak as usual and then re-wrap ?

Removal takes the same amount of time provided you have only used one Top Coat. Some nail pros like to use 2 top coats to ensure a super smooth finish when using glitter, but if you ensure you have dusted away any excess glitter you might find you don't need this.
For my clients who are keen to have an ultra smooth finish I would use a layer of CND Shellac in Clearly Pink over the glitter and then apply CND Shellac Top Coat, this way you ensure a great finish without having to double up on top coat.

I have found that doubling up on top coat makes the end result a little chubby and adds 2-3 minutes to removal time, but even so, you wouldn't need to re-wrap. CND Nourishing Remover (or d.solve) will keep doing it's job, even with CND Shellac Remover Wraps for up to 15 minutes if necessary.

Good luck and have fun!

Latest posts

Back