Lecente stardust

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
Just used one of the lecente stardust glitters and the finished effect wasny quite what I was expecting. I use gelish. I did normal ph and foundation then did a layer of ambience. I sprinkled the glitter on and then pressed in then cured. Then applied 2 coats of top it off! I wanted a smooth but solid glitter finish but it resembled cracked foil. Is this because I didmt cure the colour before putting on the glitter?

I would say yes. The glitter/pigment should adhere to the tacky layer of the cured colour coat, for full coverage you apply with a brush and burnish the glitter into the colour coat, brush off any excess then apply your top coat. There shouldn't be any need to apply two layers of top coat either, hth x

Thanks will try on my own nails tonight x

Thankyou so much this worked so well. Happy happy girl!

Thankyou so much this worked so well. Happy happy girl!

Yay!! It's a great look and so easy to do! You and your clients will love it, especially in the run up to Christmas x

I've been on CND website but can't find Lecente Stardust.

Do you know Where else sells it, Ellisons?

Heres a pic. Tried a different nail shape too lol

Attachments

• 1412803269800.jpg
    1412803269800.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 476
I ordered mine from sweet squared. They were out of stock but I called them and ordered over the phone x so worth getting I only bought 2 but sssssooooo want the others now!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1412843518221.jpg
    1412843518221.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 437
Thats the colour I have on my toes but I put a bright pink underneath and it makes me think of fruit salad sweet lol love it x

Latest posts

Back