LED Bio lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charli17

Reaction score
Hey ya'll! I am new still bit new at bio s. Started in March. Got everything to sit and right after that awesome feelung my bubbke burst with the new led range. Struggling soo much i do clearx1, 2xcolour, 1xflexi and 1xUv. But the one lady came wednesday and today she let ne know it is loose allready! Am i missing someting. Using LED lamp as well. Cleansing well.. all has failed.. please help
Charli xx

Have you gone through aftercare with her? Is she wearing gloves when doing housework, using oil? Change in medication or health? Are they lifting at free edge or from the bottom - did you remove any dead skin correctly. Is it all nails or just one?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey thanks for replying. Didnt ask her that, but will make sure. But still its not just her there is suddenly lots of clients complaining some worse than others though. Everything was fine with UV gels.
So sad, just feels like everything I try with the new LEDs doesnt work.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using SalonGeek mobile app

I personally don't use the led lamp just my uv lamp so can't help with that. Remember any gels still in the black pots don't cure in the led lamp. If its happening a lot then I'd contact BioSculpture & go through everything with them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Make sure that you apply the base gel and first colour coat thinner than you would for uv lamp. I love my led lamp now it is so much quicker and my clients get even longer out of their nails but it did take a bit of adjusting my application.
Also you need to check that the nails are not at an angle in the Lamp cos they cure so quickly they need to be flat (easy done if chatting)
Have a look on the biosculpture group on here there are lots go tips x x

Make sure your clients aren't putting their nails too far into the lamp, they should sit towards the front half, not too far in.
If your prep is good, it may be the incorrect strength gel, perhaps try using Sealer gel as a finishing gel, and check that your layers are not too thick or thin with your base coast.

Tkns sooo much you guys. You're the best! I'll definetly try my best to do as you advised and let you know! :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back