LED Gellux lamp to cure Gelish nails? Advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelgie

Reaction score
We have a Gellux led lamp which i think is 13w. I was wondering if anyone has used this one to cure gelish nails? I am also going to buy a new lamp for gelish nails and wondered if it had to be a gelish led lamp that i needed or if anyone else out there uses another one which is just as good and quick?

Thanks in advance :|

Any help please?

Hiya, I use the gellux led lamp with gellux gel polishes but also use it on orly fx gel polishes and it works fine. I'm not sure if this quite answers your question but hope it helps a little :)

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for that. I have used the gellux led lamp last night with gelish and seems to work fine. Has anyone else used the gellux led lamp for gelish??

Hi, i wanted to know aswell as just want to see if Gelish is better than Gellux? Did you cure for same times as Gellux?

Thanks

Hi, i wanted to know aswell as just want to see if Gelish is better than Gellux? Did you cure for same times as Gellux?

Thanks

I use gellux lamp with gelish, I started with gellux and changed to gelish Ido still use some of my gellux but I prefer gelish, it's not as thick. Better colour range and removes easier x

Latest posts

Back