LED lamp recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailtasticria

Reaction score
Hello fellow Geeks.
I am thinking about moving from shellac to other brands gel polish, and thinking about purchasing a led lamp. Those of you using led lamps, which one do you use with which brands of gel color? Thank you.
I liked the look of Opi led lamp but is way more expensive from what I can afford right now.

I'm an opi girl, I absolutely love my lamp lol. The gel sets in 30 seconds so is great in busy spells.

Sent from my C2105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello fellow Geeks.
I am thinking about moving from shellac to other brands gel polish, and thinking about purchasing a led lamp. Those of you using led lamps, which one do you use with which brands of gel color? Thank you.
I liked the look of Opi led lamp but is way more expensive from what I can afford right now.
i have the opi led lamp which i bough when i was using opi gelcolours. i found they didnt last on my clients but i still use the lamp for artistic colour gloss. its amazing. it cures in 30 seconds and it is good for all led gel polishes. if i didnt have that lamp, i would also say the artistic colour gloss pro30 lamp is also very good and i would probsbly buy that one!

Does anyone has the cuccio led lamp or the big gelish lamp?

I love my opi led lamp, I use it with Cuccio veneer, geleration, gelish & gelcolor I have the lamp what plugs into the back too, amazing!

I use the Gel II™ led lamp and love it! It's 5 finger cure, cordless (rechargeable) and has a sensor so automatically comes on cures colour coat in 30 secs and top coat in 50 secs, Gel II™ has a fantastic colour range including colour changing and it lasts for 3 weeks, plus the price is amazing for the size of the bottle and there is no base coat xx

I use Nsi polish pro with their led lamp. Very happy with product and my lamp , which I have dropped or client inadvertently kicks off bed while doing set of toes and the lamp is in perfect order. (Not suggesting we test this out hahahaha)

I have the Gelish 18G for my Gelish. Can't complain. For the price, it does what it's supposed to very well. 5 seconds for the base, 30 seconds for color and top. Auto censor can be left on or turned off. Bottom plate comes off easy enough for bigger hands or toes and cleaning as it's magnetic. Light weight and compact, but sturdy. Fits 5 fingers. The rubber armrest on top can be swapped for one o the colored ones in case you want to add your own personal touch. And it says hello and goodbye on the little screen in the back which makes me giggle still. :lol:

How much is the gel II lamp anyone?

I love my 18g gelish lamp. Wouldn't be without it. Does it's job and looks great at the same time :) xx

I use Gelish I think it's called 1-45 lamp brilliant cures 5 fingers in 45 seconds it is little less expensive than the gelish 18g lamp both can be purchased on nailharmony you need to sign up for an account

We use Cuccio LED lamps. They have 3 available and all cure gel polishes in 30 seconds. If you need trade prices please PM me xx

Unfortunately here in greece there is not every brand of those referred available, my budget is pretty tough, here the opi lamp is the most expensive, there are also the two gelish lamps that you said and the most low prised is the cuccio one.

Sent from my GT-I9060 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back