leighton denny on QVC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandy12b

Reaction score
hi did anyone watch Leighton Denny on QVC last night?? awesome, it was amazing watching him applying nail varnish :green: ....so quick and immaculate, I think I Will be purchasing his nail set. will he be at the G-Mex on sunday nxt??

sandy x:hug:

I always miss him on QVC when is he on again ?

Leighton doesn't sell his range trade yet. I have spoken with his company and they have informed me that he is trying to keep a tight reign on things as he wants to ensure that his products are used the way he expects them to be used.

I can understand this. I spoke with him at Earls Court (he was just shopping like the rest of us) and he said that it was something he may move into in the future. At present he only sells/uses his products in selected salons.

It is a shame for the likes of us mobile techs and home salons, as he has some gorgeous colours and bits which I would have liked to have used on my clients, but don't feel right doing so If I have just bought them as a general punter.... if you know what I mean. Especially, now that I know that he would prefer it only to be used his way.

I am really impressed by his range and what he has done for himself.

Latest posts

Back