leighton denny precision brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellow

Reaction score
The most amazing brush for cleaning up smile lines. It sweeps along so smoothly and is made exactly for this purpose. Have just ordered a few as i havnt found any brush yet that compares.:lol:

I agree, love it

oooohhhh going to get one of these, do you use the corrector fluid aswelll ? :hug:

hi.... i have used the correction fluid on my own nails and its brill. However, you can buy the brush alone and use what you normally use to correct smle lines. There is a web site called musthave.com and you can purchase them there for 3 pounds each. I have ordered three so should get them soon. Any problems finding it then give me a shout.:)

Hi, have ordered the brush and fluid, I'm terrible for buying new things to try out!!!!!!!!! My husband says I'm never going to be rich but I can't help myself, like a kid in a sweet shop.:eek:

im sure you will love it as the brush is so soft and the bristles just smooth over the smile line. Watch the leighton denny video and it will show you what he does with it. He just puts on the white haphazardly and then smooths it out with the brush...so easy:)

Watch the leighton denny video and it will show you what he does with it. He just puts on the white haphazardly and then smooths it out with the brush...so easy:)

Where can I find this video? I did a search but couldn't find it.

I can't find it either, hopefully Yellow will get back to us. :hug:

Maybe a silly question but could you use it for shellac to?

I saw him do this on QVC. He was amazing as was the corrector pen. Brilliant.

ooooohhhh I've found my twin. :hug:

hi girls,
you can see the leighton denny video on the qvc beauty channel website. Click on leighton denny and you will see the collections. Under the french fascination collection there is a purple line which says "watch this video". He is also next on qvc on the tv on the 10th april and 2pm and 11pm...well worth watching and he will definately demonstrate the technique as he does on every show:)

I can only see him cleaning polish off fingers with a brush dipped in something. It doesn't look massively impressive to me :green: Also I can only find his stuff at retail prices - although £3 for any kind of brush is cheap!

I so him on QVC demonstrating his french collection and the model did her own french smile line, showing how easy it is with the brush to it on yourself.

Found the page on Leighton Denny QVC French Fascination, to buy, but can't see the video......is there any way of getting the video on here?

there is another video i saw but cant remember where i saw it as it was a while back. I know the qvc beauty channel video wasnt great but is shows that anyone can do the smile line. If you watch his next show on qvc it will be demonstrated there. Ifind it a great brush to use and so easy but different things suit different people i suppose.:)

jucy lucy.....
think you were watching the wrong vid. He cleans polish off the side in one of his vids where model has dark polish on. This is the wrong one. You need to look for french fascination video, although it isnt really great as you cant see it clearly. As i said, watch it on qvc and you will see it clearly.:)

I too have this brush & corrector fluid. I got mine from qvc too.
I highly recommend LD mircule drops too they are brilliant.
If you was to use this with Shellac, what would you dip the brush in? x

probably just a little d sperse with shellac or scrubfresh with normal polish.....

Latest posts

Back