Lest we forget

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the nail fairy

Reaction score
:hug:

Freedom is not Free
Honour the Sacrifice.....

"Lest we Forget"

:hug:...we will remember them

Absolutely. :hug:

They are always in my thoughts and prayers! :hug:

For what they did and for what they continue to do, for our freedom ...

poppy%207_gif.jpg

I have found that I have given this so much more thought than normal this year. Probably because we (me and some of my family) went to Shotley (HMS Ganges) for the rememberance service and to scatter Dad's ashes at sea this year. :cry:

Anyone who offers their life to be a member of the armed forces gives something of themselves that is so valuable and prescious. What a gift to the rest of us and we should make sure that we remember always their sacrifices.

They are all wonderful people, past and present and I am and will always be so grateful for what they commit themselves to for the rest of us.

Thanks and gratitude to all :hug:

We will remember......................................

we remember the ones that fought for us..and the ones still fighting x

We remember those lost, no matter what generation, religion, faith. Also the families affected and those who have suffered injuries along the way. A day to honour all to mark it with respect.

We will remember them xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352643485.972574.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352643485.972574.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 22
Lest We Forget ❤

My friend buried her husband on this day last year, and I don't think it will ever sit with me the same again XxxX

Latest posts

Back