Let's see your nail stations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zamosangel

Reaction score
Hi ladies/ gents

would anyone like to share their nail stations, I'm currently looking for a nail station as I'm setting up my home salon and I'm struggling to pick one, I'm looking at a fairytale theme, sparkly etc xx

Hi ladies/ gents

would anyone like to share their nail stations, I'm currently looking for a nail station as I'm setting up my home salon and I'm struggling to pick one, I'm looking at a fairytale theme, sparkly etc xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    428.9 KB · Views: 385
I use the IKEA BESTÅ BURS desk with a glass top and store my stuff on the ikea RÅSKOG cart.

Not magical, whimsical or fairytale... but I love my little set up - the aforementioned besta burs and the IKEA chairs to go with it.

6424d3_14321d7313074bf78219b1cc7b13a557~mv2.webp

I spent ages in IKEA choosing a new desk but found the besta burs too narrow.
I've gone for the Micke plain desk and I have a glazier cutting a glass top for me.
I currently have a manicure station with built in extractor fan but it just doesn't suit me.
I haven't seen any that are sparkly etc so you may have to customise it.
Perhaps something to go under a glass top?

May I ask where you got your table lamps?

For some reason I can't see the pictures :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1487254623.246127.jpg
This is mine that i set up today for my first ever paying client tomorrow!! Scared and excited! X

That I'd a beautiful set up , I'd that wallpaper in the background ? It looks sparkly? I love it [emoji7] xx

That I'd a beautiful set up , I'd that wallpaper in the background ? It looks sparkly? I love it [emoji7] xx
Awww thank you!! Yes its wallpaper and it is sparkly lol. I got it from a wallpaper shop in Glasgow. X

It's lovely , so welcoming , love how spacious your desk is to xx

That set up is beautiful :)

I spent ages in IKEA choosing a new desk but found the besta burs too narrow.
I've gone for the Micke plain desk and I have a glazier cutting a glass top for me.
I currently have a manicure station with built in extractor fan but it just doesn't suit me.
I haven't seen any that are sparkly etc so you may have to customise it.
Perhaps something to go under a glass top?
I thought it might be too narrow in depth but it is perfect for me. Especially for clients with short arms

Last edited:
It's lovely , so welcoming , love how spacious your desk is to xx
thanks so much, your all so kind! Its just an ikea one limmnol i think its called and was only £15 lol. X

This is mine all parts from ikea including glass top

Attachments

• 1488548126368.jpg
    1488548126368.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 279
Not magical, whimsical or fairytale... but I love my little set up - the aforementioned besta burs and the IKEA chairs to go with it.

6424d3_14321d7313074bf78219b1cc7b13a557~mv2.webp
Hello sorry for jumping on this thread.

I absolutely love your set up! Would you mind me asking where you got your shelves please?

Hello sorry for jumping on this thread.

I absolutely love your set up! Would you mind me asking where you got your shelves please?
Sorry to jump in but I have these shelves. They are for photos from B&Q but fab for displaying polishes

Latest posts

Back