Letting off some steam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the men so pathetic!?

Is this a general "let off some steam" thread, or "complain about my boyfriend" thread? :grr:

How do you lose hearts?

A couple of threads were deleted, so that makes about 200 posts less on my post count and all the hearts received are gone too. I should really be compensated with rep, I think.

I remember the Gelish colours thread where all the pictures disappeared/ were deleted, all the hearts were gone there too. Fluke in the system. Apparently. Not sure what to believe these days.

Why are the men so pathetic!?

Dunno. I think Allan is just trying to be a 'nice bloke'
He's aware of what I think of her, I don't hide my disdain.

Is this a general "let off some steam" thread, or "complain about my boyfriend" thread? :grr:

Majority of it has been about problem exes, not boyfriends. Just scroll past if it isn't interesting :) i'm sure there will be plenty more rants added in at some point.

We can moan about whatever we want. Im gna let off some steam at how annoying some people are :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think that a lot of people on here could just do with chilling out!

If you don't like posts, just don't look at them. Simples 😜

This is a rant thread you can't choose the content on here thank you very much. Rude

I set it up as a let off steam thread as a replacement for the rant thread. It just so happens that people have chosen to rant about their partners. Whats the big deal if you don't like it you don't have to read it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Let's take our own advice & ignore the comment. It will only end up getting locked/deleted again. We're all adults ;)

So, kind person that I am, I went on to SF's profile to search for threads that she has started, so that I could join in with a topic that she would like to talk about.
What? No threads?

I would like to let off steam about people that want to be members of this site but only consume rather than give, by starting threads about interesting subjects so that we can all learn something.

Do people have to be spoon fed everything these days?

Let's take our own advice & ignore the comment. It will only end up getting locked/deleted again. We're all adults ;)

I have never admitted to being an adult lol

Maybe the ones who don't like hearing about boyfriend rants have trouble getting one so can't relate to it.

So, kind person that I am, I went on to SF's profile to search for threads that she has started, so that I could join in with a topic that she would like to talk about.
What? No threads?

I would like to let off steam about people that want to be members of this site but only consume rather than give, by starting threads about interesting subjects so that we can all learn something.

I've given you a heart to help you build them up again.

My rant is I bought furniture online in February and I've never received it and never had my money back.

I also emailed last week to complain about a meal I had where every dish served to me had hair in and I've never had a reply.

And I emailed capital as my new stool broke and they haven't replied.

JUST REPLY DAMMMMIT!

Ohhh OH's ex?!?

Oh please don't get me started, my fiancées ex is literally a stark raving lunatic .... She surprises me AND leaves me speechless!!

And that really doesn't happen often 😐

What? No threads?

Ah!! But if you click "posts" and look under the how many friends one, you'll see the comment of only 2 friends! With the previous post on here it's not hard to believe

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ohhh OH's ex?!?

Oh please don't get me started, my fiancées ex is literally a stark raving lunatic .... She surprises me AND leaves me speechless!!

And that really doesn't happen often 😐

Glad I'm not the only one!

I really can honestly say I've never been a crazy ex when they've had a new girlfriend, I take that as a clear sign there is no going back.....but a lot don't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back