Letting off some steam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O dear steering off in the wrong direction again ... You may get your wrists slapped.

Was just letting off steam as I don't have a butt wipe (as someone mentioned above somewhere) of an OH to moan about :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

My vent; the rant thread went off topic so many times I lost interest reading it!! People don't need to reply with yep or haha- just bloody give it a like and people won't have to go true more than 5 pages just to see something else!!

Rant: Ive lost about 100 hearts in the last few days. Can I have them reinstated? It's not fair!! :cry:

Rant: Ive lost about 100 hearts in the last few days. Can I have them reinstated? It's not fair!! :cry:

How do you lose hearts?

Ex's! Or more to the point, my partners ex! Apparently he is not allowed to move on & has to stay single forever :lol:

Ex's! Or more to the point, my partners ex! Apparently he is not allowed to move on & has to stay single forever :lol:

Don't start me on my boyfriends ex. She can't help but sniff about!!!! Grr

Running with the OH rant theme, I swear my husband thinks I'm his PA! Doesn't directly ask me for stuff, just says "oh I think I need new trainers" or "did u look on that website I suggested for new trousers?" We had a vague chat about his trouser needs, didn't realise he expected new ones to appear immediately! Then he moaned that the bedroom is untidy. Well since he works nights when the hell am I meant to clean it? I'm sure if I start shoving a Hoover around the bedroom at 2 in the afternoon he would be less than impressed!! Then the last straw came when he bought home a work colleagues dirty washing for ME to clean! Dirty underwear included *vom* the guy is staying in a B&B and can't get to a laundrette. So I'm a washer woman as well as his PA!! I hate it when he has important contracts at work he turns into a right pompous see-oh-see-Kay grrrrrr

Or.....
Oh's teenage kids who allow their mother to move on but not their dad :grr:

Let's see.
No rain entire summer :( Hot Hot and Hot. We went away for a week and my poor garden is in rough shape.
I also decided to cut back my coffee addiction to ONE cup a day! It's been 2 weeks and I'm a royal b! T € h but it feels like it's getting better.
My kids drive me insane, trying to tidy after them is like "trying to eat and brush your teeth at the same time" don't remember who said that.
No complaints about OH, he is damn near perfect and makes any and every other man look like a douche.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't start me on my boyfriends ex. She can't help but sniff about!!!! Grr

My partner has children with his ex. They have been split up nearly 2 years. I also have a child from a previous relationship. Me & my ex have our moments of hating eachother but we both realise we are both bound to move on so we have no qualms when it comes to being in a relationship. This is my 1st relationship since my son was born 5 years ago lol. My partners ex says he isn't allowed a girlfriend for the rest of his life. She is verging on psychotic with the things she says. I just have to sit back & laugh :)

Or.....
Oh's teenage kids who allow their mother to move on but not their dad :grr:

That is usually from things they have overheard/been told in my opinion. I could be wrong but from i have seen/heard from others, sadly that's usu the case.

Did some hair extensions for a friend for free. She is now recommending one of my competitors to one of my other friends who has booked in with her. Fuming with both of them!

Ugh I despise that! Like some people still own their previous partners.

Mind u I had a mate who had issues with an ex's new gf, She nothinged him by the end of it n never even looked in his direction, genuinely wasn't bothered. His new gf would glare at her, loudly announce how great the relationship was going, shout things at her if they were in the same vicinity! It got stupid. It leads me to ask what is wrong with women?! Lol

Don't know about that but these 2 are total daddy's girls and very possessive of him. We get on well, have been together for 4 years now but oh they can make it difficult lol

Ugh I despise that! Like some people still own their previous partners.

Mind u I had a mate who had issues with an ex's new gf, She nothinged him by the end of it n never even looked in his direction, genuinely wasn't bothered. His new gf would glare at her, loudly announce how great the relationship was going, shout things at her if they were in the same vicinity! It got stupid. It leads me to ask what is wrong with women?! Lol

It is usually the women what are bitches about it isn't it? My ex is an absolute arse but he has had several relationships in the last 5 years so he knows he can't moan at me at my 1st haha. Least he is civil to my partner & i'm civil to his (when he has one). Doubt me & her will ever be civil unfortunately. Not my own doing.

I have a HUGE man rant!

I love how everything is my fault even when I say sorry to try to diffuse the situation im then called a multitude of obscenities. 'You dont care' that's my favourite one. Mate if I didnt bleedin care I would be out on the pull and I would pull cause im hot :rolleyes: I would also be forgetting about your sorry ass and be happy. But unfortunately I do care so I sit around crying and admitting everything is my fault to try to keep the peace.

I'm a very stubborn woman. I know what I want and I know if I can have it. I dont like someone coming in and changing all my zen...

The ball has ended up in his court. Bugger off and leave me alone if you're going to or man up, apologise for what you've said too, and make things right with the girl you've aparently 'never felt like this before' with!

Aaaarrrrggghhhhhhh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My boyfriends ex only get sniffy when she is single. Then she meets someone and goes off radar.

Her mother was gravely ill so he emailed her to send his best wishes, then she's all like "have you got a girlfriend?" YES. now beeeeep off you tramp. Grow yourself some dignity.

My boyfriends ex only get sniffy when she is single. Then she meets someone and goes off radar.

Her mother was gravely ill so he emailed her to send his best wishes, then she's all like "have you got a girlfriend?" YES. now beeeeep off you tramp. Grow yourself some dignity.

:lol: :lol: bunny boiler!

And its a goodbye from me! :(
The site has changed dramatically. I know this trade is bitchy but im damn fed up of being picked apart in everything i say/comment.
This site has helped me so much in my transformation from juniour stylist to stylist and i want to thank all of hairdressers who helped!

Good luck with whatever the future holds for you all xxxx

Kind Regards, Ellis :)

My OH has been divorced for twenty years, yet still goes running when she clicks her fingers for help. She's been married and divorced from someone else in that time too.
She's so useless and helpless, I think OH worries that she'll die of stupidity.
Every time he ignores her, she has a cancer 'scare' for attention. She's done it six times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back