Letting off some steam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the ones who don't like hearing about boyfriend rants have trouble getting one so can't relate to it.

Lol not me, i read them and think I'm lucky not having one to moan about lmao

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah!! But if you click "posts" and look under the how many friends one, you'll see the comment of only 2 friends! With the previous post on here it's not hard to believe

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah, I noticed that. I was being polite by not mentioning it :wink2:

Maybe the ones who don't like hearing about boyfriend rants have trouble getting one so can't relate to it.

Yes, there's always that.

I'm going to get shot down for this but I believe that "everyone gets the partner they deserve, whether they like it or not".

If you are attracting the wrong people, then make the changes to yourself to attract better ones. Goes for friends too.

I bet my hearts are non existent...I spent most of my time on the rant thread lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is this a general "let off some steam" thread, or "complain about my boyfriend" thread? :grr:

I'm not sure if this is a genuine question or not lol.

Love this.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1407169890848.jpg
    1407169890848.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 173

I'm going to get shot down for this but I believe that "everyone gets the partner they deserve, whether they like it or not".

If you are attracting the wrong people, then make the changes to yourself to attract better ones. Goes for friends too.

Hear hear.. agreed.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Glad I'm not the only one!

I really can honestly say I've never been a crazy ex when they've had a new girlfriend, I take that as a clear sign there is no going back.....but a lot don't!

I don't see what the issue is ... If they are an EX they is obviously a reason for it!

Me & my little boys dad, we split up 4 years ago, he has since had another child, he doesn't even have my number, he comes once a fortnight too see my son, supervised by my mum (his gf wasn't comfortable with me been there) I meet him in town with school reports etc, we say hi, him and my fiancée shake hands and that's it.

Don't see what the issue is .. He's my ex, I couldn't wait too see the back of him!

Women seem to think they 'own' men these days!!

No, sorry, I can't agree with that statement as it blames the victim 100%.
The hundreds of cases of domestic abuse and murder surely can't be because the victim deserved to be abused?

I do agree that if you think you're attracting the wrong types, you probably need to make some changes rather than expecting the man to change.

(Mine is lovely btw).

Love this.

Omg I want to print this out and staple it to someone I'm not friends with any more's forehead!!! Lol

The hundreds of cases of domestic abuse and murder surely can't be because the victim deserved to be abused?

I do agree that if you think you're attracting the wrong types, you probably need to make some changes rather than expecting the man to change.

(Mine is lovely btw).

I was going to gently raise the issue of DV but I think that's the exception. That's a severely flawed partner (the abuser not the abused of course) I don't think anyone would suggest the victim attracted this type. Its a highly emotive subject so I had reservations.

(Mine is lovely btw).

I understand what you are saying, and deserve is probably the wrong word. It's a rough translation.

I'm not suggesting that the victims of abuse deserve it. But until they change something about how they deal with that person, nothing will change. It's very hard and its a long and lonely road. And there should be more help for them.

I have seen some of the threads here where people are putting up with sh!te from their partners where I just want to scream at the screen. Why? Don't let people treat you that way. That goes for friendships too.

My rant is: told 2 friends I've gotta do 4 nights in a row starting Saturday night. Sunday my friend rings me drunk at a party asking to bring her some fags down, she will give me a 5er. I wouldn't ask you to get outta bed at 5am for a 5er!!! Then my other friend rang me today after I was texting her before work yesterday saying can't wait for Wednesday morning n to sleep at night. Was it an emergency?! No? I just don't think people get it 😡😠

This isn't refarding domestic violence but i think alot of people should either put up or shut up. My fella would never treat me the way some blokes have treated their girlfriends from what i've seen on here but if he did, he'd get a swift kick in shins & he'd be gone :lol:

My rant, There is some crazy people on this site.
They really will try and convince you the sky is green then cry when you disagree.
I think some of them are trying to give persianista a run for her money on the fictional writing!!!!

My rant is people who ask me the same question over and over again. If I answer I don't know, it is unlikely I am going to know the answer the next five times you ask me within an hour.

My rant is people who ask me the same question over and over again. If I answer I don't know, it is unlikely I am going to know the answer the next five times you ask me within an hour.

Try telling my 3 yo twins that. My ears are bleeding.

Try telling my 3 yo twins that. My ears are bleeding.

I was thinking the same. The first thing that popped into my head was my children. But they ask 10 times in 5 minutes. The first answer was "I don't know". Accept it and drop it!

I was thinking the same. The first thing that popped into my head was my children. But they ask 10 times in 5 minutes. The first answer was "I don't know". Accept it and drop it!

You could help yourselves by telling them to ask other people ;) I cant guarantee it works but it might! :)

You could help yourselves by telling them to ask other people ;) I cant guarantee it works but it might! :)

Yup. "Ask your Daddy". Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back