Letting off some steam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While the subject you mention should of course not be discussed independently on a professional forum, it was being discussed within the context of the thread and the book referred to and so was on topic.

Why has my post saying I thought the op had asked to have it deleted been deleted??

Why has my post saying I thought the op had asked to have it deleted been deleted??

A few members had asked the same question at the same time, and so I gave the answers in a combined quote further on.

While the subject you mention should of course not be discussed independently on a professional forum, it was being discussed within the context of the thread and the book referred to and so was on topic.

Thank you for taking the time to answer. I'll step away now from this discussion.

Why? What do you mean?

I hope you are feeling better, it's quite scary to nearly have a crash.

I didnt actually nearly crash but felt like I was going to as my driving went to pot when I saw him, I panicked and was veering all over the road so had there been a car or something there then I would have done :o

Also have pm'd you back :)

Thats what mums are for.... im the same with my mum, we row and disagree but shes always there for me.
Hope your ok :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

And I'm ok now thanks guys :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not starting my new job for another 2 weeks, I'm going to be so skint! I will be living in the gym getting the most of my membership and hopefully lose some weight whilst I can focus on it!

Good things come to those who wait, well I'm hoping!

Hope I find a hobby to pass the time...

I am feeling physically drained all the time to the point where i just flop & lay there cos i'm so tired. I have zero energy! Even forced myself to go to the doctors & he sent me for several blood tests & every single one came back fine. Surely this can't just be in my head?! :(

I didnt actually nearly crash but felt like I was going to as my driving went to pot when I saw him, I panicked and was veering all over the road so had there been a car or something there then I would have done :o

You need to sort yourself out PB. Clear your mind. :hug:

Have you any holidays booked?

You need to sort yourself out PB. Clear your mind. :hug:

Have you any holidays booked?

Yeah I'm trying. I know I've been a mess the last week or so at least and that pushed me over the edge a bit. I will be fine when I see my mum.

Mums on holiday now and I'm going out to see her end of aug and dad and sis will be there too. I will relax with my cocktails and a lovely beach/pool. I dont want to see anybody really. I deserve a rest to be honest, have been working almost non stop and ridiculous hours cause I'm too nice to say no! I've started the client cull to fit my needs now though as I realised friday night when I was really unwell that I had been burning the candle a bit.

Thanks for your concern x

Rant: people who think that, just because they trained with CND, they're a better nail tech and their knowledge means soooooooooo much more than others who trained elsewhere!

I trained with CND for Shellac. Does that automatically make me better that someone with 20yrs experience but didn't train with CND? No.

Its good, but it doesn't make me a goddess!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am feeling physically drained all the time to the point where i just flop & lay there cos i'm so tired. I have zero energy! Even forced myself to go to the doctors & he sent me for several blood tests & every single one came back fine. Surely this can't just be in my head?! :(

I felt like that went to my doctors and done tests and came back as anaemic so was put on tabs for a month felt fine and 2 months later feeling the same as you again. Are you getting enough iron in your diet or through supplements as could be a sign ? X

I felt like that went to my doctors and done tests and came back as anaemic so was put on tabs for a month felt fine and 2 months later feeling the same as you again. Are you getting enough iron in your diet or through supplements as could be a sign ? X

Apparently anemia was one of the tests they did yet when i rang for my results the receptionist said the doc had marked as all normal. I had blood tests in liver function, diabetes, anemia, electrolytes, vit d & full blood count. All normal. X

My docs did that even though I clearly saw a comment on my ecg that they obviously missed! Rubbish..

My docs did that even though I clearly saw a comment on my ecg that they obviously missed! Rubbish..

What do you mean? They classe everything as normal when it wasn't? I'm tempted to go back & ask to see the results. I know this is not in my head & it is far from normal to feel this exhaused all the time.

What do you mean? They classe everything as normal when it wasn't? I'm tempted to go back & ask to see the results. I know this is not in my head & it is far from normal to feel this exhaused all the time.

Yep. I saw something cause I was holding it in my hand. Gave it in to docs, rung reception about a week later to be told there was nothing wrong with me. I've just had a 24hr ecg so hopefully that'll throw something up and if not then I'm going to see if I can go privately...

That moment when a client u haven't booked in for aaaaaages asks for an appointment and u r convinced they moved house - when they haven't!!! I asked her 3 times for her address like an idiot. She lives in the next street over. Always has! Or am I alone in this one? Y is my brain scattered?! Grrr

Apparently anemia was one of the tests they did yet when i rang for my results the receptionist said the doc had marked as all normal. I had blood tests in liver function, diabetes, anemia, electrolytes, vit d & full blood count. All normal. X

I had bloods done for sheer exhaustion in pregnancy. One doctor said it was fine, it's not like pregnant women don't get exhausted, a second opinion showed I had slightly low B12 levels. I told them I had been taking B12 supplements during trying to conceive because my cycle was up the spout (b12 contributes to progesterone production don't know if that's common knowledge as I'm a biology nerd n know too much), they tested me again and the B12 was even lower, The exhaustion almost hurt I was that tired, he put me straight on injections every 3 months for life.

I felt super charged within hours.
So try eating B12 enriched foods, it really does give u a boost. I wouldn't recommend just buying supplements because I'm not a doctor and too much in a supplement can do more harm than good plus it makes ur urine neon yellow like a highlighter pen lol. Ask them about your B12 levels and increase foods that contain it. Iron deficiency can make u tired too but B12 is often over looked.
Hope u don't mind me saying so. It's just being bogged down like that is horrible, I can't sympathise enough. When the injections start to wear off I physically ache all over and fall asleep like a narcoleptic, I could be stood in a queue in a shop n I'll just start nodding off. I hope u find out what is causing it and u r more perky soon.

Ooooo I second the B12 thing. Have known lots to be deficient and causing them exhaustion

Ooooo I second the B12 thing. Have known lots to be deficient and causing them exhaustion

It's amazing what B12 does for the body. Even as far as brain cell renewal, I couldn't believe how important it actually is. It's common for women with low B12 levels to have shorter cycles.

Went to a new salon for a pedi, big mistake😳 I have file burn on three of my toes, why was I so impatient😁 I said ow at least 4 times. I wanted to take that file and rub it across his eyeball😡
Ok I feel better now, but my 👣 still hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back