Letting off some steam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not nice again how this is turning. Why are all the threads starting to end really nastily and personally aimed at people ?? What's going on on here recently!!!! :( such a Shame!!

Maybe you all need to take a long hard look at yourselves and you might find the answer.

Maybe you all need to take a long hard look at yourselves and you might find the answer.

I havnt actually even commented on this thread thank you. I've just been following it as I havnt got anything to rant about! I just don't like to see all threads going this way

Yep, it's a troll. I think I know who it is too...

Thought you weren't going to read this thread anymore? :lol:

Last edited:
I am entitled to my own opinion, same as everyone else. No need to call someone who doesn't agree with you or finds you all rather boring and self obsessed a "troll".

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407326014.278771.jpg
My apple charger 😡 has anyone else's charger done this?! Piece of rubbish!

View attachment 72112

Yep :-( total pile of poo! Hate apple products and couldn't wait for my upgrade to get rid of my iPhone

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok I've got a rant after coming across someone's pic on fb!
Girls who wear false eyelashes but they don't bother measuring them up against their eyes!!! So when they put them on they are far too long for their eyes and they droop down at the sides!!
Then they've worn them that many times they are caked in makeup and really clumpy looking cos they've tried making them even thicker and longer by putting on mascara!!!!! 😬😩😡

View attachment 72112

I went through about six of them then give up and paid about £20 for a belkin one, it's much more sturdy and still fine after 6 months x

Sent from the catphone

Ok I've got a rant after coming across someone's pic on fb!
Girls who wear false eyelashes but they don't bother measuring them up against their eyes!!! So when they put them on they are far too long for their eyes and they droop down at the sides!!
Then they've worn them that many times they are caked in makeup and really clumpy looking cos they've tried making them even thicker and longer by putting on mascara!!!!! 😬😩😡

Wish I could get them on! Used to wear them then didn't for about 6 mo ths. Now I can't seem to get them on again! Perhaps my eyes have dropped due to old age. :(

Let me in on the secret. I dont know lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

And me! Who is the troll????

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Who? Is Nicholahayley a troll?

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh, I got it wrong, sorry, I thought she was calling ME at troll. Oops. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back