Level 3 or bust??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelazane

Reaction score
hey everyone i need a bit of advice i am currently doing my level 3 beauty general im not really enjoying it the machines are old and the treatments dont seem to be upto date so im thinking of leaving and just doing private courses for different units but want to know if it will give me the same oppertunity as lvel 3 only have until thurs to decide HELP:rolleyes:

im doing the massage route and wanted to do the general route so was thinking the same, what i now think is its only really another 30 weeks left so carry on get the qualification and add the units i want to do private, dont forget that all the machines you do buy come with their own training most of the time and most salons and people want level 3.
my college is stupid as we have 6 machines for 24 students, 4 to a bed for practicing its stupid. xx

lol i know how do they expect you to train properly?? they dont seem to be as helpful as they were on level 2 plus there is more homework and paper work for lesser units its gonna be tough but gonna stick it out. thanx.xxx:)

Most salons, a lot of the skincare companies and most machine companies will need you to have level 3. Grit your teeth and keep going x

Hi
I totally agree stick it out- your on the course now and theres alot more to it than the machines like more in depth a&p and te business side of it. Yes there is more work but thats cos its more advanced and a higher qualification than level 2. I know everywhere i've worked wanted you to have a level 3. I think its the best route. Good luck hth:)

xxx xxx:)

Latest posts

Back