Lifiting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplebunnies

Reaction score
I did some NNO infils on a client on sunday, after her seeing imaginary lines and asking me to remove the overlay and restart with 3 of the fingers (3 hours later and i'm just finishing :eek: )she text me 2 hours later to say one of them has lifted, then text me again yesterday to say 7 has lifted. They haven't been on for a full 48hours yet.

Any ideas as to why this may of happened. I personally dont think L&P can lift after a couple of hours, but correct me if i'm wrong as i though it was a few days. I'm very thorough with my prep and last time she said she had lifting it was chipped, not lifting.

Can anyone help?

There have been several threads and also articles on lifting which you might like to have a read through.

If she means lifting then it will only occur so quickly if there was an adhesion problem to start with.

Thanks will have another look for those.

They were absolutly fine when i left. This time i did use nail fresh though, but surely that couldn't cause it .........could it?

Nail Fresh on its own or as powder prep - Scrub Fresh, Nail Fresh, Scrub Fresh?

scrub fresh, then nail fresh.

Also sounds like she has some shrinkage on the L&P, as she is also saying there is big gaps near the cuticle.

Sorry about the delay in replying.

Nail Fresh should be followed by Scrubfresh as it leaves the pathogen fighters behind.

I don't think you should stress too much until you physically see these nails.
If the client has said they have lifted before ....and they were only chipped.
I don't think I would have re done 3 nails, for imaginary lines only seen by the client either.

Fiona is right if you are using Nailfresh as a prep booster for extra dehydration then you use Scrubfresh after it for its pathogen fighting properties.

Had it in my head that if i used scrub fresh after nail fresh it would take the nail fresh off. DUH.

Thanks for your help

Latest posts

Back