Lifting and frosting acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolapop1

Reaction score
Hi to everyone I'm a salon geek virgin this site is new to me so bare with my rambling questions ;)
I have recently started doing acrylics and I'm having a right nightmare there lifting in a day or so :/ and sometimes when I apply a set they often seem frosty looking :/ there so many different products and teqniques that I'm so frustrated with them all I think I'm you tubed out with tutorials if anyone got any tips I would be very grateful

When I first started I struggled with lifting ,was mainly because I was not doing my prep correctly go back over your cuticle work is all done and that the nail is free of any dust ect xxxx

Hi to everyone I'm a salon geek virgin this site is new to me so bare with my rambling questions ;)
I have recently started doing acrylics and I'm having a right nightmare there lifting in a day or so :/ and sometimes when I apply a set they often seem frosty looking :/ there so many different products and teqniques that I'm so frustrated with them all I think I'm you tubed out with tutorials if anyone got any tips I would be very grateful

Welcome to the site.

Please can I ask you to complete your Profile, so that we know a little more about you and your training/qualifications.

In the meantime, I've moved this thread to Consumer Queries.

Latest posts

Back