Lifting - application or product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelu

Reaction score
Just trying to decide on which way to go product wise for L&P and would really be really grateful for the advice of techs more experienced than me. If CORRECTLY applied, would products from all reputable companies adhere well? If a tech has lifting issues is it pretty much always down to application or can it
be product related?

If all prep is done correctly and thoroughly, products is correct ratio and placed correctly and tip fits and adheres properly, then 90% should be ok, I'm saying 90% because there are people who for whatever reason have problems with acrylic and or hard gel and it wont stay on and will lift, so you can't say 100% in my opinion and yes I do think that lower end products can be more susceptible to problems.

I have recently got back into nails after a few years and went straight into using NSI as this is what I used when I trained. I just couldn't get on with it, had lots of lifting issues, consistency problems and did not feel happy charging for the results I was getting. I decided to do the Nail Harmony Fusion acrylic conversion course and it has completely changed my business!!! It's so easy to work with and I have no lifting issues. I have clients going 3 weeks between infills and apart from the growth their nails still look good. I would absolutely recommend them and their training, I now look forward to doing acrylics rather then dreading it, :)

Latest posts

Back