Lifting hair to ice blonde?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherscarlett

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424719118.995326.jpg I'm doing my friends hair and I need to lift her hair from this colour which is 12/1 and 77/07 highlights (in wella) to an ice blonde. She has about an inch of level 7 re growth and I was wondering whether to do a full head of bleach highlights or put the bleach on all over? I usually use blondor bleach but am open to any suggestions! Thanks in advance guys x

I wouldn't take her to a scalp bleach, she'll get a major shock and it'll probably make her look quite washed out. Go for a full head of back to back weaves at most.

I wouldn't take her to a scalp bleach, she'll get a major shock and it'll probably make her look quite washed out. Go for a full head of back to back weaves at most.

Thank you! We eventually are going to experiment with some wella instamatic colours but want to lift it to an ice blonde first!

Thank you! We eventually are going to experiment with some wella instamatic colours but want to lift it to an ice blonde first!

Id tone with 9/60 then, it'll get it white.

Brill thank you !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back