Lifting/nails pop off, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzlingnails

Reaction score
Hey there I have been doing nails for less then a year and it seems like I get some people that the nails don't want to stay on. I file the nail, use machine to clean cuticles and buff. Not sure why this happens. My regular people that I fill don't seem to have issues it's usually a new customer that I'm doing a new set on. Anyone have any advice on this?

Do you prep and prime properly? Maybe that area needs some improvement or try double priming sometimes on tough clients with a more “oily” nail plate this makes a difference in helping adhesion. Is this for acrylics or gels?

I thought I was doing it all right but clearly not. I got feedback from clients and some worked great and some not. I will try buffing more and paying more attention. Maybe the oily ones double prime is a good idea. And I use only gel

Using tips that are too small or too big can cause them to come off also x

I have been having the same problem but I've been doing them since gels started, it's never all the nails it's only ever a couple, so annoying especially when Im about to start up on my own, i can't afford to keep doing free repairs

Latest posts

Back