Lifting problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to start with a short course to get you started then do as I did and start with the best, (in my opinion) Creative! Their foundation course is only 5 days spread over a couple of months so that you can practice inbetween. Using their products will also help you in the fight against lifting! As most of the time it is down to poor prep it can also be down to poor products. They know their stuff and their training is excellent.

Then you could go onto to do your NVQ at a later date, at least you can get out there working. However I certainly don't recommend you do a CHEAPO course so that you can get working, pay a little extra and do it properly it will pay dividends in the end!

Good luck!

thank you.do they do courses in northampton?how much did you pay?

The only course i know off is the one i did myself but as i said i would rather have found a longer course. Not sure if i can say where i trained but i'm sure if you looked courses up on the web you would find something near where you live. Hope it goes well for you :)

Latest posts

Back