Lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the best product out there that is applied before gel to a clients nails that has trouble with lifting?

I like Young Nails Protein Bond. I use it prior to all my gel enhancements (I mainly use Brisa) and have minimal to no lifting. I apply 2 coats after Scrub Fresh . It literally is like double sided sticky tape. Works wonders. I like it better than Brisa Bond.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where can you buy that?

X

If you give them a call and place an order for just protein bond the postage is free xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I second the vote for protein bond!

I use brisa lite. Would this still work? Iv never mixed systems before so haven't tried but I have hear it can be used under any enhancements.

So would the process be protein bond- brisa base-brisa lite- topcoat?

Thanks for your help! I use Amore gel and absolutely love the gel. I only have 2 clients that have trouble with lifting, all the other clients are good. We have young nail products in Canada so I should have no problem finding it 😊

I bought the recommended item and tried it under shellac (two coats) and my client who suffers from nail psoriasis says the shellac is still on and it has been 5 days!! Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Her nail would have been chipped by day 2 otherwise!
Thank you nail geeks! Xxxx

Latest posts

Back