Light Elegance UV/LED gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I currently used Bio Sculpture Gel and Nsi secrets, I am looking at buying light elegance gel. Does anyone use it and what do you think of it?

Thanks Ex

Hi I've just read your post going through. Light elegance is an amazing brand and they have so many different gels to try to suit your clients needs. Their colours and glitters are also amazing [emoji178]

Yeah I tried them . In fact I was the UK distributor for them for over 9 years until 2009 when we decided to part company with them to formulate our own range . So I can quite confidentiality say that our range of Builder gels , Colour and glitter gels are very much on a par at the very least ;)

We have around 6/7 building gels ranging from Extra Hard and 'jelly' type viscosity , 3 different whites , 3 different top gels ect ect . Quite happy to send you a sample if you would like

You should try them Nette as you are only a short way from us

https://www.nailsinternational.co.uk/

Last edited:
Yeah I tried them . In fact I was the UK distributor for them for over 7 years until 2009 when we decided to part company with them to formulate our own range . So I can quite confidentiality say that our range of Builder gels , Colour and glitter gels are very much on a par at the very least ;)

We have around 6/7 building gels ranging from Extra Hard and 'jelly' type viscosity , 3 different whites , 3 different top gels ect ect . Quite happy to send you a sample if you would like

You should try them Nette as you are only a short way from us

https://www.nailsinternational.co.uk/

Oh really? So you must know that they are such a great brand! You must have been gutted when you parted ways tho! I know I would be! Such amazing people

I'm not looking to switch brands tho as I'm very happy with light elegance and I'm also enrolled onto the light elegance university programme as its such an amazing brand. The new distributors are lovely tho they are on the ball with everything. I never have to wait long for a delivery either which is amazing.

All my nail tech friends are loving light elegance as well and are so pleased that they are available for purchase here in the UK.

I have checked out your glitter range tho. What an interesting collection!

[emoji137]

Oh really? So you must know that they are such a great brand! You must have been gutted when you parted ways tho! I know I would be! Such amazing people

I'm not looking to switch brands tho as I'm very happy with light elegance and I'm also enrolled onto the light elegance university programme as its such an amazing brand. The new distributors are lovely tho they are on the ball with everything. I never have to wait long for a delivery either which is amazing.

All my nail tech friends are loving light elegance as well and are so pleased that they are available for purchase here in the UK.

I have checked out your glitter range tho. What an interesting collection!

[emoji137]

Nope I wasn't gutted as it was my choice and I know the new distributor as she was a customer of ours !

Latest posts

Back