Lilac hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Blakemore

The Beauty Room
Reaction score
I have very lightened blonde hair & fancied going lilac, so I put hot purple crazy colour on it (I tried a strand of lilac but it went blue) it looked nice. It was only temporary so washed it and washed it and now it's sky blue!!! I can't seem to get rid of it and even though I'm scared of bleach, after over doing it and having to have my long hair cut into a pixie cut 2 years ago, I'm thinking of a bleach bath!? Also can anyone recommend a good lilac colour similar to crazy colours? That doesn't turn blue! I was hoping it would go lighter lilac then wash out but has gone blue : ( any tips on removing it without bleach would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the reply, I'm not a hairdresser hence the blue hair! So that all made no sense to me lol...I think colouring is a skill and don't want to mess around with something I know nothing about, I'm more concerned about getting the blue out if my hair but iv done some research and there is so many different ways of doing a bleach bath!? Iv used crazy colours before and had no problem with changing colours just fading obviously. Iv also found a thread I should have found 2 weeks ago dedicated to the purple crazy colour turning blue!!

Thanks for the reply, I'm not a hairdresser hence the blue hair! So that all made no sense to me lol...I think colouring is a skill and don't want to mess around with something I know nothing about, I'm more concerned about getting the blue out if my hair but iv done some research and there is so many different ways of doing a bleach bath!? Iv used crazy colours before and had no problem with changing colours just fading obviously. Iv also found a thread I should have found 2 weeks ago dedicated to the purple crazy colour turning blue!!

The only advice we can give is go to a salon.
From reading the thread you've mentioned above you'll have seen how hard some pros have found it to remove and they've got years of knowledge and a stockroom full of colours.

I'd say buy a deep cleansing shampoo (from a salon).
This will help remove some of the colour without compromising your hair

I agree with the above. Don't try and do a bleach shampoo yourself, you could only make things worse. Go to a salon, it's worth it x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

After sky blue it will fade to turquoise then green !! Sorry to tell u this , best to go to salon or get professional help with this one x

If your not a hairdresser don't colour hair, simple. Like theeople above said a deep cleansing Shampoo will gently shift the blue over time.

But the beat advice I can gibe is go to a proffessional!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep thanks everyone, I am hoping to get it coloured to my natural dark blonde colour with blonde on the ends so I don't get tempted to mess around with it again! I hope my hairdresser can do something with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back