Lilac to blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point did I say I haven't learnt or come across these solutions.. Ofcourse I have! That doesn't mean they're the easiest or best way to remove this sort of colour..
And you know just because you have more experience it doesn't mean you know better than me or everyone else in every part of hairdressing.. There's always other ways to do things and sometimes they work better.

There are other people on here simply just giving advice and that's it.. Where as there's you and a few others who get patronising or rude.. Questioning other things like my experience or training etc, which if I remember I didn't ask for advice on these things.

Humility and respect go a long way in this industry.

Humility and respect go a long way in this industry.

Excuse me, no offence to you but why would I give respect to people who are talking so rudely, patronising and disrespectfully towards myself.
I don't need your opinion on that, it has nothing to do with the thread, and I have a pretty good growing client base already so I'm not worried about what you have to say. Thanks for the irrelevant input

Excuse me, no offence to you but why would I give respect to people who are talking so rudely, patronising and disrespectfully towards myself.
I don't need your opinion on that, it has nothing to do with the thread, and I have a pretty good growing client base already so I'm not worried about what you have to say. Thanks for the irrelevant input

With all due respect you come across with an almighty attitude and not an inkling of what to do.

Someone has already asked you to tell us what you would do to rectify your hair as you have stated in a previous comment that you have come across these situations before.

These hairdressers on here give up their time and knowledge to help hundreds of people on here. They have alot more experience than most and you should be grateful of all the free help that is on this site. They don't have to so I suggest you learn some manners and play nicely.

A bit of input from you would be great instead of ranting and shouting the odds.
What do you think you should do? How would you personally achieve what your asking for?
if you are waiting for someone to come along and give you all the answers it isn't going to happen.

If you dont know what to do then I suggest you wait till you go back to college and sit down with your tutor.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

[QUOTE=Nails

Hi, sorry, but I appreciate everyone's tips. they're not my tutors I don't have to give them my own ideas for them to give me advice..
I got good advice until people started to question my qualifications, same as on the other post which people are questioning..
I know plenty about colour stripper and bleaching and bleach baths. I've also heard of people doing other things at home to remove the colour.. Which if you read the replies.. Some people have suggested some ways .

I wasn't asking for "all the answers" at all, I was simply asking for ways people know of removing directions colour.
And like I said in other replies.. If people hadn't got so patronising and rude to me on the first place I wouldn't have answered in the same way..
Thanks again for the useless input.. If you're not commenting with useful advice linked to my original question then there was no point writing

Nails Hi said:
But you come across as having no clue! Fairy liquid is not a problem solver!!

No one will help with your attitude. No they are not your tutors, they are people that are giving up their spare time to help.

Why shouldn't you have your qualifications questioned when you contradict yourself in pretty much every post? This forum does not give out advice to consumers and with your knowledge and questions, you come across as a consumer not a professional.

If you know so much about hair then why are you asking for help? Personally I think your full of rubbish. Junior stylist/senior stylist. You should of learnt these things already so as I previously said go back to your "tutor" and seek their help.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

To back up everyone else,

You caused yourself the issue.

Firstly your attitude, secondly your knowledge, thirdly your at college then going to be a junior then when someone questioned you you suddenly became a senior stylist to be.

If you hadn't of contradicted yourself you wouldn't have got the response you did.

Reactions: KHS
The difference with on here from your tutors is people on here are not paid to put up with the attitude. You seem to know it all, I for one won't offer help in future as I'm sure is the opinion of many others on here.

All the best.

I haven't contradicted myself at all. Yes I'm training to become a senior stylist.. That doesn't mean I can just walk into a salon and get a job as a senior stylist HENCE I will be working as a junior
And I never started out with an attitude.. Of course I'm going to defend myself when some people got so rude!

I don't know everything, nor does anybody on here..
I never suggested fairy liquid, it's a suggestion other people made just like some mentioned bleach.

I'm pretty sure there's things Tabatha Coffey and Vidal Sassoon do not know..

And I've seen plenty of consumers getting advice on this forum.

Just like consumers have shared there opinions and experience in replies on other peoples forums. Everybody has things that they have found work for them and
just because id suggest a client to use bleach, or a blonde wash or a colour remover, that doesn't mean when I come home I would choose to have the same products on my hair.

You may all think I have an attitude but that's simply because numerous people have got so patronising and rude when it came to "giving me advice" I'm sure you would all act the same way if someone was being so rude and arrogant to you.

It may not be the way you would do things but then that's your way of doing things, and you can either not comment or just comment your opinion without being rude..

I think this thread is starting to go around in circles and see no point in it continuing.

OP it seems our members cannot win here, if they give you advice from their extensive experience then they are being patronising, if they question your background in the Industry they are being rude.

There is good advice here on this thread...I hope you find it, although I fear you don't appreciate it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back