Lily Lolo Cosmetics - help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise jane

Reaction score
Hi i would love some feedback on the Lilly Lolo range of prodcuts and comments on how you like it.

Do your clients like it?

Do clients purchase it?

Your overall opinion?

I cannot find a website, or am i just being stupid!! Have not had much sleep so feeling a little foggy this morn.

Thanks for reading the thread and your help x x x x x x Didn't realise finding a cosemtic brand would be so hard!!!:Grope:

Thank you. Have checked out all the threads about Lily Lo, sounds impressive, so jsut off to check out the web-site. xx

i got my samples and i am very pleased with them so far....cotton balls are great for applying the blusher.

takes a bit of getting used to applying it.....its all new to me...but i am liking the finished look and it does last all day with no shine breakthrough after a few hours.

eyeshadow are lovely and don't crease

coverage is good .. did a couple of thin layers

skin is feeling better for not being clogged up by all those chemicals in standard foundations.

not to sure i have the right colour foundation for my skin yet, but with the samples only being 89p i can get a couple more to see if i have.
x

I use Lily Lolo for myself (not in a salon situation) and I love it!! Like Angie it took me a little while to get used to applying it, but I'm not going back a a liquid foundation any time soon!!

Hey

I think i started the lily lolo stuff - not sure - but I LOVE it. I have done a lady 3 weeks in a row for weddings and she loves it too - has just ordered it for herself. As said before it takes a bit of getting used to but it is fantastic.

The ladies at Lily lolo are so helpful and colour matched me over the phone!

But get it quick they are advertising ALOT at the moment so stocks are depleting!

Becki xxx

Hey

I think i started the lily lolo stuff - not sure - but I LOVE it. I have done a lady 3 weeks in a row for weddings and she loves it too - has just ordered it for herself. As said before it takes a bit of getting used to but it is fantastic.

The ladies at Lily lolo are so helpful and colour matched me over the phone!

But get it quick they are advertising ALOT at the moment so stocks are depleting!

Becki xxx

You know what Becki I think they ought to put you on commision after all the new business you've got for them from here!! :lol::lol:

totally agree debs maybe i should ask?LOL

I have just ordered some samples from Lily Lolo. I have been having trouble finding a foundation to suit my skin for the last 12 months. My regular foundation isnt covering enough now, and if i go for a heavier foundation it tends to wear away in some areas and looks terrible, so fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back