Lint free polish pads?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I second that. I purchased a paper cutter for 10 dollars and been using cut paper towels since. I love love paper towels.

I think I will give this a try, as like others, I have tried everything else. Do you use them in single sheets or do you fold the square into four like normal wipes? I have a great paper cutter, so perhaps I can get one of my teenagers to do them for me (assuming I don't mind a shoddy job done :biggrin:)

Do paper towels not soak up too much product? E.g. if you are scrubfreshing a nail, would the product work properly or would it be too absorbed in the tissue? I always imagined it would be too dry... but if you guys have tried and tested then great! :)

I think I will give this a try, as like others, I have tried everything else. Do you use them in single sheets or do you fold the square into four like normal wipes? I have a great paper cutter, so perhaps I can get one of my teenagers to do them for me (assuming I don't mind a shoddy job done :biggrin:)
Hi, I use paper towels/kitchen roll and there is a new brand out "Regina Blitz" (available in Tescos) that is blue and white like a Jcloth and says "Lint Free" and it really is!. This blue and white paper towel is also thicker than standard ones so you don't need to fold it and can use little squares cut from a single sheet. I have a mass cutting session (cor, what an exciting life I lead!!) and keep all the squares in a tupperware box to use when needed. It's a huge roll and lasts for ages. If you don't think the blue and white squares looks professional enough the other great lint free wipes I've found are "Sibel Lint Free Nail Wipes" that are really reasonably priced and can be found at Capital. Hope that helps and I know how infuriating it is to suddenly spot that dreaded lint in your otherwise smooth colour coat (gulp) xx

Hi, I use paper towels/kitchen roll and there is a new brand out "Regina Blitz" (available in Tescos) that is blue and white like a Jcloth and says "Lint Free" and it really is!. This blue and white paper towel is also thicker than standard ones so you don't need to fold it and can use little squares cut from a single sheet. I have a mass cutting session (cor, what an exciting life I lead!!) and keep all the squares in a tupperware box to use when needed. It's a huge roll and lasts for ages. If you don't think the blue and white squares looks professional enough the other great lint free wipes I've found are "Sibel Lint Free Nail Wipes" that are really reasonably priced and can be found at Capital. Hope that helps and I know how infuriating it is to suddenly spot that dreaded lint in your otherwise smooth colour coat (gulp) xx

Thanks for that, I will send hubby off to Tescos tomorrow on a Regina Blitz finding mission.

Thanks for that, I will send hubby off to Tescos tomorrow on a Regina Blitz finding mission.
Cor, bet he thinks it's something saucy:biggrin: lol xxxx

Great tips regarding the kitchen towel, thanks, I will be giving that a try too :biggrin:

I like the idea of pre cutting the paper towels. The thought didn't even cross my mind. Thanks!

Has any one tried Viva paper towels? I love them for home.

I bought "Plenty" kitchen roll and "Regina Blitz", I spent approximately half an hour slicing sheets on my paper cutter (I am really fussy, so they had to all be the same size!!) Wow is all I can say, both work much better than anything else I've tried and absolutely no fuzzy bits left on the nail. Well worth the effort and time.

I either use cut up couch roll, or if I'm feeling flush I buy the EZ flow foam pads.

Because paper towel do absorb more. I just use single sheet. If more is needed than you can always get another sheet.

Latest posts

Back