Lip/cheek palettes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorna shaw

Reaction score
Hi there
anyone recommend any good lip palettes and cheek palettes. my kit seems to be getting bigger and bigger with all the individual ones so looking at getting palettes so don't look like I am moving house everytime I turn up to a bride.xx

Smashbox do some great palettes.

I generally don't like lip palettes, I prefer to make my own from my favourite/most used lipsticks. You can buy a nice empty palette from Japonesque (I always use these ones)or you can save money by using a pill box.

The only lip palettes I do like are the MAC ones, it's nice to have all their classic reds together.

Blusher, again, I make my own in magnetic palettes by de-potting the blushers.

I generally don't like lip palettes, I prefer to make my own from my favourite/most used lipsticks. You can buy a nice empty palette from Japonesque (I always use these ones)or you can save money by using a pill box.

The only lip palettes I do like are the MAC ones, it's nice to have all their classic reds together.

Blusher, again, I make my own in magnetic palettes by de-potting the blushers.
Hi can I ask how you make your lip palette thinking about condensing down what I have and I'm sure a read that you have to be careful melting the lipsticks as it can damage them? X

Oh no, I don't like the idea of melting lipstick. I wouldn't want to melt any of mine.

There's some videos on YouTube on making lip palettes with no heat

Oh no, I don't like the idea of melting lipstick. I wouldn't want to melt any of mine.

There's some videos on YouTube on making lip palettes with no heat

[emoji106] thanks Hun x

Bobby Brown do a beautiful pallete that I love.. cheek wise.. highs treetops brand I adore NYX

The MAC lip palettes are great, some are better than others but I especially love the plums and reds. NARS brought out a stunning cheek palette but I just depotted my blushes into Z-palettes.

Nars and Sleek have great cheek palettes!

Buy the Vueset Tahiti palette and put your own lipsticks in it.

Latest posts

Back