Lip Voltage lipgloss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie<3

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

Was wondering how many of you have used this lipgloss & what u thought? I recently purchased some after everyone raved about it & was kind of impressed but didn't last long & was painful!! Xx

I've got some and just use it before I go out and then top up through the evening.It really does work and seems quite conditioning.
Its a bit like putting deep heat on.I find it more uncomfortable than painful which wears off quite quickly.As a product I like it.It does what it says.

I've got some and just use it before I go out and then top up through the evening.It really does work and seems quite conditioning.
Its a bit like putting deep heat on.I find it more uncomfortable than painful which wears off quite quickly.As a product I like it.It does what it says.

Yeah I did notice a difference i just thought the syringe with the tingle liquid in didn't last long I used it for 3 nights out & have none left now just the lipgloss :(

Were you putting some in Everytime you use it.

Yeah I did notice a difference i just thought the syringe with the tingle liquid in didn't last long I used it for 3 nights out & have none left now just the lipgloss :(

Blimey no wonder it was painful! Once I've put the tingle stuff in I don't add anymore until I feel the effect is getting less when I use it.

Ive seen lots of FB pictures before and after... with comments from themselves being pleased with the results.

And in all honesty apart from shiny slightly more coloured lips you cant see an increase in size.

Rub a chilli over your lips it will do the same thing.

Xx

You are only supposed to put more in after a week or so. I've sold a few, didn't like it myself, too uncomfortable and I've got quite big lips anyway but it definitely works. Here's mine ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408052992.876176.jpg

I hated it. Too painful x

Im sorry I don't see it on either of the pictures. I see a colour change, and one of the after pics the lips are closer thats all.

Xx

I'm always annoyed if before and after pics are in different lights, poses etc but I can tell you that this lip voltage does actually work. I sampled it on a few clients and they all loved it and wanted to buy some :)

I don't doubt it is a nice product and as feel something happening you think its working... But are the results as good as it feels? I have to say no, if an outsider cant tell whats the point? Xx

[QUOTE=Sophie

It's only supposed to tingle for 20 mins

who is the trade supplier for lip voltage? I cant find much by googling only lists and lists of ebay adds.
I have a client asking me to stock it xx

who is the trade supplier for lip voltage? I cant find much by googling only lists and lists of ebay adds.
I have a client asking me to stock it xx

Dreamweave. Most on ebay are fakes

Dreamweave. Most on ebay are fakes

Oh are they.i just presumed they were overpriced.You take your chances if you sell them on ebay at above retail price because Dreamweave will cut off your supply.They have very strict distribution rules and too right.

Is this the website: http://www.wrinkleregime.com? You can buy the dreamweave mascara (which I love) but not the lip voltage - or am in being really thick and missing something obvious?

Latest posts

Back