Lisap Milano

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe96

Reaction score
Any Lisap users out there? They're shade chart looks lovely my wholesalers have just started stocking them and I'm fancying trying them!

Never heard of it, sorry Joe.

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

I swear you must have tried every colour house on the planet by now! 😂 ...but nope, never heard of it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know I should stop going to the wholesalers and looking at different colour charts it's a good job I don't buy colours in bulk :lol::lol:

Used it when I was in a salon couple of years ago it's nothing special IMO
I much prefer wella

I have just started using it. I buy from salon ambition. I am a wella user normally but get more for my money with LISAP and they do a colour range called ABSOLUTE No PPDs, No Ammonia No resorcinol. I find the product nicer smelling, and just as good coverage as wella.

Any Lisap users out there? They're shade chart looks lovely my wholesalers have just started stocking them and I'm fancying trying them!

I have just started using it. I buy from salon ambition. I am a wella user normally but get more for my money with LISAP and they do a colour range called ABSOLUTE No PPDs, No Ammonia No resorcinol. I find the product nicer smelling, and just as good coverage as wella.

I love the smell of LK colour creme and there colours have so much shine

i have been using this color range LK for about 3 yrs and love it!
10 times superior to wella and loreal!
the grey coverage is superb!
always found wella browns very flat,and nothing great about loreal either.
anyway thats my 2 cents!!

I've been in a salon using Silky and I find them a very similar range p( they're both Italian I really like them both!)

Latest posts

Back